One positive thing that happened today

Pursuing a new career…got 100% on my online quiz today.

7 Likes

Went to therapy today. Finally had a positive session for once since a few good things have happened to me for the first time in a LONG time. Hoping it’ll be all uphill from here.

3 Likes

I didn’t use today

4 Likes

Had a good laugh at an aa meeting today… when they read the thought for the day… its 4-20… the whole room errupted into laughter… except for my husband who is my awesome support and not like me… he didn’t get it which made it even funnier to me for some reason.

5 Likes

Best thing to happen so far today is to wake up still sober after a hard day :+1::two_hearts::bird:

8 Likes

Oh you bad man!:joy:

No worries - I’m so very glad!!!

Made a pretty lady laugh :laughing:

2 Likes

Haven’t used somehow but haven’t been this sad in a long time. I guess that’s positive

2 Likes

I got some beach time in and went to 2 meetings N/A and A/A

3 Likes

You’re feeling emotions. Whether they be happy, sad, confused, anxious, remind yourself that you are FEELING and aren’t numb and that that in and of itself is a positive. I cried randomly for the first time the other day, was able to acknowledge in IOP how I felt emotionally for the first time since I was admitted there. The feeling was paranoid and anxious but I reminded myself at least your feeling. Step in the right direction :hugs: happy Monday!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and share :heart:

1 Like

Dragged my heavily depressed ass out of the bed and made a carrot cake for a friend who has visitors. Back to bed, my safest place.

7 Likes

I got out of bed. I am going with that. Work has not been good lately, so getting out of bed and actually going today after a beautiful weekend is so hard

4 Likes

Your a great friend. Carrot Cake sounds amazing right now :grin:

Finally got back to the gym :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

I hit 90 days sober from all drugs and alcohol

9 Likes

I remember to text my dad about his wife’s surgery. I care about them but my brain doesn’t retain information like that easily. I know it makes him feel good when I reach out.

5 Likes

I have both my children with me x

6 Likes

Had dinner with inlaws and didnt drink. There was pressure, but really glad I didnt. And it was still fun + no hangover!

5 Likes

Hit a meeting!

2 Likes