One week but weak

Mannnn im one week sober today and im like crazyyy looking for blow. I feel sad and frustrated but with a huge need that needs to be fed. This sucks.

5 Likes

Yeah, its the friday nigh vibes that my body tells me like FUN TIME!! And im struggling hard trying to keep it together without falling in temptation

Do you think doing blow is fun or is your mind just playing games with you? Gotta reason with yourself and stand up for what you want

2 Likes

Feeling very weak to answer that today. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Yeah its 9pm barely. But my mind just doesnt shut up

Thank you very much :pray:t3::pray:t3:

Today was super hard for me too. Day 6. Easy until now. Maybe because it’s Friday? Idk

1 Like

Thank you. I really don’t have anybody or anywhere to look to in situations like this. So i reached out for help here. Im in bed still trying to calm myself down before i fuck up my week sober

1 Like

Thank you. I believe ill be able to make it clean one more day then ill focus on tomorrow. You really helped me today friend!

1 Like

I think you can do this, I think you can make a change and right now you have temptation and withdrawal playing its little game with you. Are you gonna allow it to consume you and takeover? Or are you going to rise beyond that because you know that not giving in is the only right decision. I believe in you let’s turn that one week into double digit numbers soon :pray: stay strong stay sober

2 Likes

Yesterday was really hard. Got SUPER ANXIOUS. Swearing and got cold but got through it. Was able to eat a little and made it through the night! Rosdsy is a new day and i will see how i keep busy since its me day off.
Yesterday was hard because my gf had a sleepover at her friends and i was left alone at home. So the temptation was HUGE.
Thanks to you guys i made it through. Looking forward to the 10 days sober mark on here!

1 Like

How did it go today?

1 Like

Hello! Yesterday was my day off and i tried to keep busy. Told my gf to go out for lunch and the food shopping. Saw alcohol and just walked past it to avoid. Usually meanwhile I don’t drink i wont do blow either. So im trying to stay sober of both. Not easy but im trying. Got home and did chores and good night sleep. Up early working today already.
I actually bought a basketball!! So I’m looking forward in going to shoot some hoops after some years. Trying different things to be occupied.

1 Like

Great! One day at a time.

Checking in here is nice and there’s also virtual NA meetings - get to a meeting and it’s a great place to meet people, talk, and share about how to live sober:

https://virtual-na.org/meetings/

Keep it up one day at a time. :innocent:

1 Like

I totally need some meetings! To not feel alone.
Thank you so much for checking up.
Sounds dumb but feels good to be part of something and someone to remember to check up on my day.
Ill try to join those meetings and try to take it day by day or minute by minute. Meanwhile i find new hobbies.
I’m trying to get a better position at my job and i was named top performance in my department.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. One of the great things about being sober is no longer being alone in the addiction. You have a community and people you can reach out to for help.

1 Like