One week clean! Don’t give up!

I am one week clean from 400-600mg tramadol a day for 2-3 years for pain, taking 8-10 oxycodone a day for 10 years prior to that for a host of different body pain. Yesterday and today I’ve felt so much better. Day 7, no RLS, no digestive issues, no anxiety, not a single brain zap.

I take a host of vitamins, stretch morning and night and I’ve been taking a moment to look at everything and see the beauty in it. I had a super supportive boyfriend who prepared for me the BRAT diet daily and encouraged me to eat and rest.

I am so clean I wish I’d done this years ago. The worst of it was truly 4 days. From them I’ve felt better and better. I ran errands all day today, spring cleaned my home, worked and more. I used to be short of breath and only have 2-3 good hours in me prior to getting off the meds.

I feel free. My pain was definitely more mental than anything. Tramadol will do that to you.

I want you guys to fight the urge and stay clean! You can do it!!

5 Likes

Congrats on getting clean! I’m so happy that you’re feeling better than you did before. Amazing isn’t it? I have been clean from alcohol almost 17 days now. I feel healthier, happier, and less depressed. Keep on keeping on. You should be super proud of yourself!

Yes. Good job on getting clean!

1 Like

Well done! :facepunch: Keep it up!!

1 Like

Congratulations x