One Week Complete

Made it a week! After the first two days, it wasn’t that hard. Usually it’s this second week that’s the more difficult one for me, because by now I feel completely well and like “a drink or two couldn’t hurt.” But this time, I’m resolved that that’s not the case, and I feel good going into this week that I’m not going to give in this time! I don’t have the desire to drink in the same way I that usually gets me, which is encouraging!

9 Likes

Great job, Josh! Keep your last drunk in mind when you’re feeling weak, or better… Life (and your body) is so much happier sober. :clap::wink:

1 Like

Congratulations thats a huge feet to surpass one day and then make it through the entire week!!! Excellent work keep it up :metal:

1 Like

Congratulations! :clap: A week may not seem like much to those who haven’t experienced it first hand but man it really is and you deserve some praise. You came this far and proved you can keep going.

3 Likes

I will be a week sober tomorrow had craving for a drink today didn’t take it…trying realy hard feeling good about this time around I keep reminding my self that I was sober for 6 years and that I can do this

5 Likes

Congrats be sober for week .me like two weeks or more

1 Like

It’s awesome keep up the good work

Thank u hun then kinds words

1 Like

My pleasure hun take care

1 Like

Yes take care hun u too

Congrats, big ups, anytime you wanna have just one remember all the times that one led to a night of bad decisions. Stay strong. You got this 2nd week :muscle:

Congratulations on one week! Great work, stay vigilant, the addict in us is a sneaky bastard and will take you by surprise :pray:t2::two_hearts::ok_hand: