One week sober again!

I’ve reached the one week toll again for the second time this month all I can say is my anxiety is on the decrease and food is tasting good can I make it 2 weeks who knows but all I know is I’m sober for today and actually enjoying my sunday

9 Likes

Yay! Feels good right? Tomorrow I am two weeks sober, zero alcohol, after several restarts and resets and attempts at moderation. My skin is better. I have lost 3 pounds and starting making art again. I am so inspired by the people on here. Sometimes I get overwhelmed when I think about never drinking again, but then I remember, one day at a time. At this point my negative experiences from drinking far out way the positive. I have even started having dreams about drinking, and when I wake up, I am terrified that I drank. So thats cool.

2 Likes

That has totally happened to me, too! Woke up scared that I drank the night before and then realising it was only a dream/nightmare.

2 Likes

Lol. The other day I jumped out of bed and checked the fridge and the trash can, just to be sure.

2 Likes

I’ve been having this happen too haha. When I realize I haven’t I feel so relieved. :joy:

1 Like

Good for you on reaching a week clean!! That’s HUGE. I bet you’re proud of yourself. I’m proud of you. Keep coming back on here and feel free to message me if you want someone to help keep you accountable. You got this! Much love. :sparkling_heart:

Mann well done and keep at it !
I read before some really great post from people who are combating this for a really long while mentioning the SOBRIETY TOOLBOX ! The concept is really amazing for me mainly becausey failures are not only failures if I learn something from it. I don’t wanna mess up , but if I do and I did at least I want to put one more tool in that box.
Constant improvement even trough failures.

P.S
I also a passionate reader so ever wanna talk bout books …

The drinking dreams have been happening with me aswell it’s such a weird feeling when you wake up and it takes a few minutes too realise if your hangover or not haha

1 Like