One week sober. Bless

I want to say thanks for everyone who has been very helpful and has given me advice I’m so proud of making it through a week although it is not a long time it does feel like a huge difference. Thank you for everyone who help me through my detox and withdrawal I have been doing a lot of sports and listening to alot of music and have turned to other help thank you guys all so much :heartpulse:

11 Likes

It is nice isn’t it. One week is great. Keep it up - it just gets better. Keep involved and stay in contact with people who support you. This Forum is sure good for me. I enjoy the stories and the feedback. We are all in this together. Keep posting.

1 Like

On the 7th of May it’ll be 9 months sober… And even though my life is so much better and I don’t want to go back to that life ever. I never tell myself “good job” Or whatever. I don’t know why I don’t feel accomplished. But that’s something… Everyone deserves to feel proud of themselves. I’m just not sure why I don’t.

4 Likes

Super proud of you!!!

1 Like

Awesome! Way to go. 20 years, 10 years, or 1 year all start with one day and then a week. Keep it up

3 Likes

One week sober.Again.I don’t give up even if it’s very hard sometimes.Thank you for supporting me Guys!:kissing_closed_eyes::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I wish I knew what to tell you. You are achieving your goal and you should be proud of yourself at every milestone.