One Week Sober! Not much but PROUD

Today is my first week sober from alcohol. It’s not much but I really and truly didn’t think I could make it . I had many sobriety threatening nights and thoughts but I’ve joined a community of many alcoholics/ addicts and found comfort and support in someone I didn’t know I had. I’ve got a long way to go and I know it won’t be easy but in this moment I feel so so good!

7 Likes

Keep fighting as the pro’s outweigh the cons. This website is plentiful with information and much support from others going thru the same addiction. Stay strong and check in often. Congratulations on your 1st week.

1 Like

Every day counts, so please make the days count :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the community,I miss read your title at first and thought you meant that you were not proud,my mistake. Every day we make it to bed clean and sober is a miracle, you have 7 of those. I’m incredibly proud of you. :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

One week is a lot! Be proud! Embrace each day!

1 Like

Welcome and well done.
Doesn’t matter how long you have because, ultimately we all only have today.
Keep pushing through the good days and the bad days. Keep fighting the urges and it will become easier.

1 Like

not much, get out of here :joy: :joy: one week is brilliant, one day is brilliant. today is more of an achievement than the last. Be proud go get yourself a t shirt printed :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like