One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 1)

Protective

3 Likes

Overstimulated

3 Likes

sweating because of perimenopausal hormons. in short: bäh!

4 Likes

Pissy
Agitated

Sorry, that’s 2 words.

4 Likes

strangely calm.

4 Likes

Sleepy :yawning_face::sleeping:

10 characters :flushed:

5 Likes

Very stiff

4 Likes

AM conflicted
PM relieved

4 Likes

Confused😵‍💫🫨

4 Likes

Yo-yo

Up and down, repeat

6 Likes

hopeful :blush: (hormones seem to be calm this month, I feel pretty optimistic and the tooth is not hurting any more)

5 Likes

sleepless :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Overwhelmed

4 Likes

Faithful because without faith, there’s no hope

6 Likes

The most beautiful moments come when we have only a shred of faith, a whiff of hope. I was at the lowest point when I made the decision to trust the message given to me then “you’ll be able to stop drinking now”. No hope. No objective evidence that I could do hard things like not drink. The only assurance I had was in that same message - the first half was “It’s going to be ok”. No idea how it was going to happen or even what would happen. I only had enough strength left to completely surrender, to believe without any logical basis, in that message.

Faithful is good. Hopeful is good. Desperately, abjectly, fearfully choosing one action, surrender, that reveals the true beauty of the spirit.

5 Likes

I like that
Solid motivation in your message

Fearful is powerful
Objectively embracing change is strength

3 Likes

At peace :v:

7 Likes

Same :smiling_face_with_tear: Woke up after a strange dream. Now I’m watching YouTube videos and eat cookies :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

:yawning_face: Fell asleep again, dreamed of my ex being lovely and nice. Now I feel crappy, lonely and sad :woman_facepalming: Full moon … always fun :grimacing:
Did you fall asleep again?

5 Likes

Relieved.

I have been working through daily late afternoon psychological withdrawal with the sudden sunshine and some warmer days and longer nights

I’m sober ! Each day I am relieved and proud of the commitment

9 Likes