One word on how you feel today #2 (Part 1)

Thought about that too. The ending was left in the air (is that the right way to say it?). I really liked the way they built up the era with set design costumes etc…

Edit don’t know, but could bet on it

That’s right Hanna or can be called a cliffhanger

1 Like

Thanks! I love to learn new expressions :pray: and I love if someone corrects my bad English :blush:

Edit good morning darling

My english is much worse than your dear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: morning :wave::wave:

1 Like

Give me a break will you :laughing:

Honestly, auto correct helps me out a lot. My husband ridicules the shopping lists I write for him all the time, spelling has always been a struggle for me.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad this is not a grammar class but a recovery forum :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you and me both :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Is there anything in particular that has you excited? Please share, I love to hear positive news.

1 Like

Sorry I went to sleep, yeah it was left like that. I think there will be more :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t be sorry. A person with present insomnia from hell appreciates every minute of sleep around :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

Sound… In a scouse accent :grin::wink::v::blue_heart:

Better than yesterday but it could be still better.

3 Likes

Me too!!!:ok_hand::grin::heart:

I was about to make a trip around a Singapore. Now waiting at airport to fly home :slight_smile:

Are you there or no longer going on your trip. I’m confused. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopeless. Nothing to do with alcohol

1 Like

Lazy

(101010)

Reborn

I’ve had a few rough weeks of illnesses and skin issues etc etc. Yesterday things finally turned the corner. Today I feel like a new person!!

Sunshine outside helps.

It’s a beautiful fall day.

I guess I’m also grateful…for perfect fall days.

So I guess that is two words for today

1 Like