One word on how you feel today

I feel like since i have stopped drinking i have lost my best friend. I know it sounds absolutely ridiculous. Because with friends like that who would need an enemy. But it really has been my constant companion since I was 15 years old. I am 51 years old. It’s almost like I have experienced a death or divorce. I’m trying to figure out who I am now. I kind of feel sad and lonely. It’s a very strange feeling. I dont feel like myself anymore. The party girl is gone and in its place is an old woman.

4 Likes

Feeling free :rainbow::wink::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy !! :heart_eyes::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Tired…my sleep is all messed up. My percentage of deep sleep has plummeted even though total hours are normal. I can really feel it!! Time to get back to pre-bed meditations!!

3 Likes

Sick.

Caught a stupid cold.

/(ò.ó)┛彡┻━┻

3 Likes

Excited! I have my first date in a few hours with an amazing man I met a few months ago at a self-improvement seminar :blush:

4 Likes

Blessed :pray:t2:

1 Like

Being in Silence…

1 Like

Happy.
I lost one size already! I’m from 42 (XL / US 14) down to 40 (L / US 12) :star_struck:
I stood 30 minutes in front of my wardrobe and could not decide what to wear lol
Cleaned my appartment + balcony and now sitting here with a coffee to relax :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Man I’m tired! On day 8 and I’ve been having some weird dreams but I never remember them after a bit. I’m excited for later today because I’m meeting up with my sponsor! Yay!

4 Likes

Busy… sh*tloads of work to do for Monday… no rest for the crappy, I guess.

1 Like

Content, just got home from overnight trip…went hiking. Love to get out of town. :duck:

2 Likes

Peace in mind :heart:

3 Likes

Grateful.:heart:

3 Likes

Stressed! Had to help my boys do their homework :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sane. Able. Present. Cognitive.

2 Likes

…Numb…
Fucking numb.

2 Likes

Talked to my sponsor for a looooooooong time. I feel pretty relaxed for the first time in a long time. :palm_tree::palm_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Disappointed.