One word on how you feel today

Little nervous and anxious. Going to my first meeting tonight.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that , and u are welcome here. Can i ask why u disapointed?

1 Like

Good luck , its normal to feel that .I was at my first too

1 Like

I did 6 months of sobriety before Christmas but have been drinking since then and just feel like Iā€™ve lost control again. Back to day 2 after getting really drunk at a wedding in Friday.

3 Likes

6 months that is a good numbers you can make it again . U being here says to me u want to fight this

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up??? Are you okay??

Iā€™m good. Just having a wobble about how much I drank on Friday and the disappointment I feel in myself. Shame fixes nothing though and I have to keep going.

Idk. Part of my mourning process i think. Iā€™m either crying or numb. Guess Iā€™d rather be numbā€¦?

Good TIRED!

Skiā€™d all day with my son in crazy tree runsā€¦canā€™t wait to go to sleep.

1 Like

Miserable !
But itā€™s ok because I didnā€™t use it as an excuse to have a drink.

1 Like

Numb can be easier in some waysā€¦ it depends on how the numbness gets there !
Donā€™t let it be from alcohol, Roseyā€¦ youā€™ll be numb for the short-term, perhaps, but happier and healthier in the long term.

Grateful - grateful to be feeling true happiness for the first time in a long time. Grateful for the new friends that have entered into my life. Grateful to have a new relationship that is so positive. Just grateful.

3 Likes

Frustrated

Powerless and proud

2 Likes

In pain and afraid of what is coming.

Tired. Canā€™t sleep for some reason but still ready to face the day!

2 Likes

Forgive yourself, and start fresh!

3 Likes

Iā€™m feeling appreciative. Iā€™ve got a nice glass of pure orange juice. It tastes so good. Before i only ever drank it with vodka in it so i didnā€™t really appreciate the taste with just knocking it back.

3 Likes

Optimistic and empowered.

2 Likes

Better :star_struck:

2 Likes