One word on how you feel today

Inspired :heart:

Oh, wow, I can’t even fathom getting through a wedding without drinking.

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got a bit of a plan - good job!

1 Like

Teachable. Wasn’t always this way, thought I knew everything… boy was I wrong :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Tired.
Just tired, mostly of having to start over.

1 Like

Drained. Feel like I need an 19 hour nap. :last_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Unfocused. Ran home after my morning AA meeting because this friend of mine wanted me to work on his computer. Never showed. Spent entire day sitting here waiting.
But he’d probably show up drunk anyway. So maybe it’s good he didn’t come by.
And tomorrow is my 30 days (again). Also graduating from treatment (finally). Have to write a paper for group though, haven’t started yet.
Just mentally all over the place. :fearful:

4 Likes

Introspective. The more free time I have now that my wife is working the more I can look inside. The longer I am sober the more I can remember.

3 Likes

Stressed…

Grateful. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Appreciative

3 Likes

So much to be grateful for, when you actively look for them!

1 Like

Vulnerable… (I’m my own enemy.)

1 Like

Thankful!!

2 Likes

Motivated. And more hopeful than I’ve been in a while! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

So glad to here this lady! It makes my heart sing!

2 Likes

Exhausted but driven. Not a lot of sleep but all worth it as I got to see my daughter get an award at school for leadership of the month. Then she got checked by her cardiologist and all is well. Now I’m sitting in the forever line at the CDL DMV, getting my license renewed. So blessed to be in this position, so happy to accept my life and responsibilities as they come.

3 Likes

Soooo HAPPY! Today I wasn’t mentally OR physically shitty! Some of you know that I’ve been struggling with sleep and exhaustion problems the last 2 months. For some reason when I got to work my brain was sharpish and my energy level was pretty damn good. Glorious!

7 Likes

So in FLUX
Ughh

1 Like

Nice and steady =3 words total…

2 Likes