One word on how you feel today

Onwards and upwards friend. You got this.

Every day sober is a day in the right direction. Every day sober is a day of success.

3 Likes

Content - I drove home to spend Easter weekend with friends and family and my new beau. Have to drive home through the mountains tomorrow.

3 Likes

Happy birthday bro
I hope it is as perfect as mine was.
Give us a run down tomorrow about todayā€™s activities.

2 Likes

Accomplished-like-a-mofo

2 Likes

Losing-my-grasp

2 Likes

I know how you feel. My sponsor asked me what my hobbies were. I didnā€™t really have an answer except for working out and yoga. I need some direction in my life but I donā€™t know where to start.
Oh alsoā€¦grateful.

4 Likes

Humble. :pray::relieved:

3 Likes

As long as you can get to them ā€“ they are pretty good hobbies to have! I honestly cannot remember the last time I had any sort of a workout. The best I can scrounge for hobbies is planting my gardens in the spring ā€“ and that has lacked the last few years. Outside of that ā€“ yeah I work all day, go to a meeting, then work more, sometimes I remember to eat, and I sleep say 4 hours a day during the week.

I think I understand what is underlying much of the feelings of the day, I am just not sure how (and am probably ultimately scared) to deal with them.

3 Likes

Confused!!! I didnā€™t and donā€™t attend any kind of AA/NA support groups(i am currently in therapy.). I just quit. Getting so close to 90days again. The thoughts keep going back and forth. The cravings and dreams are becoming more frequent. Fake it till you make it. This is hard to fake.

Maybe you should try it. Helps a lot of folks and itā€™s a lot cheaper than therapy or drinking. Itā€™s a spiritual journey.

3 Likes

Exultant. Was told I will ā€œgraduateā€ IOP on Thursday, great feeling and frees up more time for meetings and basketball. The wife passed her 3rd GED test, 2 more to do. So proud of that chick, sheā€™s always been my flower but to watch her blossom has been marvelous and inspiring.

5 Likes

Was 92 here today. Itā€™s only the beginning

2 Likes

Iā€™ll keep it in mind. Thank you.

Iā€™m just so tired and drained. Aching :hushed:

1 Like

Definitely I do need it but itā€™s nightshift time :hushed:But Friday night could be a film night on my sofa with a lot of herbal tea and crisps :rofl: definitely worked to much the last few weeks. Itā€™s a nightmare at the moment. But having a week off ahead soon and made it sober through the days.

2 Likes

Pensiveā€¦ (have the next 2 days offā€¦just want to make sure I go into the with my mind right)

1 Like

Hope you have a good plan for your days off. The days off always been a trigger for me . Now Iā€™m looking forward to herbal tea, a melancholic movie, and tissues for my tears :heart_eyes::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

I have house projects up the wazoo to doā€¦

Anxiousā€¦