One word on how you feel today

Edgy …irritated. Wish there was less stress so I could focus 100 percent on my progressing to a better place. :cry:

Sorry I need three words.

LETS GO PENS!

2 Likes

Overstimulated

Panicky. Had an attack in the grocery store.

1 Like

Put a whopping on them Bullies

2 Likes

Anxious.

It’s only been 4 days but I’m excited.

Oh dear… Hope you’re getting better soon.

1 Like

How long until summer break? You’ll make it! Keep your chin up. You’re doing great!!!

Peaceful and refreshed after a 14 hours nap :grin:

1 Like

Hang on in there @passerina_cyanea

Happy to have started the sober journey. Love to you all :blush:

3 Likes

Ride that wave, enjoy that cloud. Get proactive. Eventually it’s gonna end and John Barleycorn is gonna whisper in your ear that it’s time to get reacquainted.

2 Likes

5 weeks until summer break. Seems like an eternity. Thanks for the encouraging words! Support helps.

The last four weeks for me have seemed like an eternity. I know it’ll end we just have to keep our heads up!! You got this!!!

WantingToStayInBed!

4 Likes

Soberandstatingthatway

3 Likes

Lucky! Against all odds i just scored two tickets to the completely sold out Streets show tonight!

1 Like

Thanks! Do you teach too?

@Benedictine and @Betterbee Yes, I am an adjunct at two different colleges. I teach intro bio at the community college, and human anatomy at a four-year liberal arts college. While I’ve taught both before, this is the first semester I’m doing both in the same semester, and it’s killing me. Between prep and grading I have no time to do anything else at all. I also have a third job which I’ve been kind of putting on the back burner, and I think it’s burning at this point. Not drinking or smoking is a bit difficult, but I’m doing it. I just wish I could get on top of these classes!

2 Likes

Renewed. Woke up tired and unwanting, lazy. Lazed on the couch, made eggs, hot links with a salted and peppered avocado. Asked God for the strength to carry out the day, made a meeting and now finally on my walk. More proof that it’s not how you start, it’s how you finish. We can restart our day 1000 times if we need too

2 Likes