One word on how you feel today

Ummmmm…forgot a beard

Omnipotent. I trust the process. I can achieve anything, better my world and the the world around me.

All thing’s can be accomplished with work. Happiness isn’t a far fetched word anymore.

3 Likes

Annoyed as hell

Sorry to hear! I hope the day gets better. :crossed_fingers:t4:

What’s got you frustrated? Today’s daily reflection is perfect for annoyance and and anger.

every little thing seems to annoy me today. For no reason. People mostly, just these people at my work have no common sense and are lazy. lol i guess i should read the daily reflection… i dont really do daily readings myself

1 Like

The title for today is anger lol. We can’t indulge in it, anger is an extravagance that we must repel.

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I can’t change, the courage to change the 1 I can, and the wisdom to know that asshole is me.

You do you Steve, you know you’re competent, capable and willing.

1 Like

Blessed :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Connected. I’m connected with a guy/newcomer to AA. We text daily, I give him rides to meetings, share feelings and problems. I am connected to this app, came for the counter, stayed for the community. The genuine feeling of empathy as I share in others troubles goes a long way and puts my own thoughts in order, also a gentle reminder of how bad it can be if I were to have King Alcohol refund the misery my drinking caused me and those around me.

4 Likes

Annoyed… I’m cleaning up my house and cleaning is annoying. Watching Vampire Diaries in the background so it’s less bad but bleeeeeh I wish I was done already lol.

1 Like

Content. Doesn’t matter what kinda bad shit is going down, I ain’t using and that brings a smile to my bearded face

7 Likes

The beard is strong on you young padawan.

4 Likes

When you’re done cleaning there, you can clean my place. Lol.

Keep on killin your sobriety everyday gets better and better

2 Likes

Shit. Today was shit. But I didn’t drink even though I was frustrated with myself and if by chance tomorrow is also shit It will be nowhere near as much as if I was hungover and dealing with more :poop: :v:

4 Likes

Haha, is it necessary? I only clean my house because I dont live by myself. If I were single and had no kids the place would probably a mess!

It’s not bad, I like keeping my space tidy. My wife on the other hand… will step over things for a week before cleaning lol. Works in progress

1 Like

Haha, yes my husband likes the house all nice and tidy too (he’s German so I’m talking suuuuper clean), I’m more like hippie style.

1 Like

Emotional. Found this tonight I wrote back in October… Just wow

2 Likes

I used to step over things too for a week and truly didnt see it cause it didnt bother me

Hot, like physically…

I forgot to wear sunscreen today and I’m two shades of red. ⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃