One word on how you feel today

You’ve got support here fella. Don’t forget that one. We will help any way we can.

1 Like

Thanks @Bear that means alot… tough family day yesterday! On a big day for me…150 days… anyway the sober, quieter and more reflective me is better prepared to deal with the aftermath…

3 Likes

Elevated
I woke up at 4:45 full of negativity.
I couldn’t shake it at all. So I put on some meditation music and layed in bed with my eyes closed. It’s now 6:20 ish. I sent some good morning messages wishing my close friends a wonderful day. That always helps me feel better when I’m down.

4 Likes

I’m out of likes so here’s a :heart: :blush:

I’m out of likes to so here’s :heart::grin: 🤸

I just knew there couldn’t be two bees working at the Grand Canyon. So, is this the one we should use now?

2 Likes

Might be a few 1000 miles away but have your back and you have my support.

1 Like

Today I feel Blessed. Blessed to be able to see my mother turn 70 in sobriety. She is my hero and still full of energy and youth. Absolute rock star and legend.

7 Likes

So glad you can spend this amazing day with your mother. Give her special warm hugs and kisses, that’s what mums need :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nightshift blues again

2 Likes

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words. And true moms are the best :kissing_heart:.

Thanks @Jackblack … feeling much more upbeat… great having support from around the world :grin:

1 Like

Uh yes :slight_smile: sorry for the confusion guys!!! :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

One word on gow I feel today is
"Great"

3 Likes

Sore. I woke up sore and tired, alarm actually woke me up today. Gonna be an ibuprofen day lol.

1 Like

Hope you wake feeling brighter

This post has been deleted.

Aggravatedddd

Drained. I had to deal with my ex today… I guess it is a good reminder of why I left!

3 Likes

Relapse springs to mind right now, feeling so defeated