One word on how you feel today

Stressed :sweat:

1 Like

Jazzed. Great day overall, got to walk, got to chair a meeting, got a ping pong table and playing the wife. Bout as good a Sunday as I can think of.

2 Likes

Bored.
Now I have a week off and the weather turned cold again with lots of storm and rain. Meh.

1 Like

Motivated :grin::muscle::seedling::pray:

4 Likes

At least itā€™s not raining now when Iā€™m outside :raised_hands:

Empathetic. Lady at work recently lost her partner of 27 years to stage 4 cancer, I saw her in passing while being relieved and gave her a wave. Then I went over and gave her a hug, talked to her about it and got to feel her pain and emotion. Not something I would have done just a few short months ago. Feeling for another, actually tearing up and sharing someoneā€™s pain is something I ran from. Be thankful for what you do have, be thankful for the life youā€™ve been afforded because it can end at any time, people can be taken at any time.

3 Likes

One word: tired.

Iā€™m sorry for your loss :frowning:

Tense. My muscles are pissed today, typical spring time activity in Maine. :sunglasses: However, Iā€™m stoked because my girlfriend is hopping on the no booze train and her weekend black out boyfriend is too!! They didnā€™t say if they had a goal in mind but I keep talking about how much I donā€™t miss it enough that they are motivated to join me. I have a big party on the 26th for memorial day, that would be sweet if they stayed sober for that too but long story not short at all, it appears my crowd may be starting to join me in sobriety lol. Thatā€™s a beautiful thing!

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that, sending you a big hug!

1 Like

Alone.
I feel lonely. I donā€™t have friends in my new school. Havenā€™t cut in a long time. Trying to figure out my sexuality but people keep telling me Iā€™m wrong. Also I havenā€™t been able to tell anyone about the assault. So I just feel really alone and scared and idk.

1 Like

Please donā€™t pay attention to ANYBODY who tries to tell you shit about your sexuality. This is a journey that only you can figure out! People can support you and listen to you, but no one will know how you really feel inside but you. Stay strong girl! I was there once myself too. You can PM me if you want. Iā€™m on here a few times a day. Otherwise, just keep fighting the good fight on all fronts.

5 Likes

Sufferingisbliss

As some of you whom I talk to normally on here, Know my ex stopped by and hung out with me Sunday. Since that day I have been extremely worn out physically as well as mentally. Thru my self talk I been still getting outside and active just not to my normal degree.
Today is the day the bs ends. Two days of rest is two days too much. So after this phone interview I plan on spending the entire day outside.

2 Likes

Emotional and tired, long days working and travelling on public transport since my car is off the road temporarily until my finances catch up :frowning:

Itā€™s your life, not theirs. Donā€™t let them dictate your happiness. Accept who you are, accept others for who they are.

2 Likes

Faithful. Itā€™s so easy to focus on the positives in life today, takes work to dwell on the negatives. Iā€™m ambulatory, not brain dead and doing things that Iā€™d like too/always wanted too.

1 Like

ThanksšŸ™‚ I am gonna keep trying. Itā€™s just all very confusing. Thereā€™s so many words for everything. And my best friend knows Iā€™m into him and whatever so he thinks I canā€™t be ace, but idk. Ahhhhh. And so idk what i am and itā€™s stressful and ahhhh. Sorry for the word vomitšŸ˜†

1 Like

I donā€™t have likes left, but good for you. Half the battle is starting, thatā€™s cheesey, but yeah. Good job!

Confident! :muscle::blush:
Our thesis is rocking!

1 Like

Employed. I just heard back from the potential new job. I will be starting next week once I pass the drug test. Which I can finally do.

8 Likes