One word on how you feel today

Surprised (that I’m content not taking drugs haha)

1 Like

Hey MandiH, my name is Dave and this is probably the most lucid and sober I’ve been in 5 years. Although you are a completely unknown person to me, I know and can empathise with the struggle you have been through and i want you to know that I’m super fucking proud of what you have accomplished (however little that may mean). 2 months ago I couldn’t see any future or hope in my life and I tried to kill myself by overdose. Today… I look at what you have written and I see the beauty of your accomplishment and how you have overcome (in my experience) the most horrendous and soul destroying curse that is addiction. If you can overcome this, you can overcome anything :slight_smile: thank you for the inspiration!

3 Likes

Depressed. Oh well.

Aww, thanks Dave! I really appreciate that and look at you!! Youre doing amazing by the sounds of it, I’m So glad you found it in you to fight that beast and get your life back also! It truly is amazing what changes when we do. :slight_smile:

Nutshell crazy giving advice I can’t follow my self. What’s new in the day n life of a addict.

Ehugs to you, thinking of you and hoping your situation gets to be much more peaceful for you soon! :heart:

Yay congratulations! :blossom::sunny::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

Thanks doll! It’s 5 huge tests to become an expert at my newest role, compliance officer at my credit union. Its a LOT of information, especially when I would rather be studying my new level of reiki instead but in 3 more weeks I’ll be done and have time to focus on that more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow what a coincidence, I’m interested in Reiki too!

1 Like

It’s amazing. This week I got attuned to send distance energy, later I’ll try to send you some healing energy since you just had your surgery! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feeling grounded and relaxed and so thankful that alcohol is no longer controlling my mind :muscle: I now can pass the wine and beer isle in my grocery store without hesitating or thinking “You could“ :heart::+1:

3 Likes

Unnerved. Feeling a little off my game today. I don’t want to drink, but I’m feeling very antsy and nervous.

Confused and angry. I’ve had cravings nearly every day and I’m on 4 months and 7 days, i don’t know anymore. I’m just tired of feeling like this all the time

Amazing and excited.

Grouchy. :confused:

Sober for 1 year today :heart_eyes::sunglasses::grin:

7 Likes

Amazing my sober twin. Congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Thank you, my actual time is 8pm tonight but it’s such a beautiful day to be sober and hangover free :blonde_woman:. Are you doing anything special to celebrate? #sobertwin

It’s a beautiful day so hoping to go to Loch Lomond with my dogs. Just waiting to hear back from my friend. You?

1 Like

I’m a little peeved this morning, so I’m going to redo my morning prayer and start my day over.

1 Like