One word on how you feel today

I like the pretzel m&Ms. Why are you disappointed though?

Despondent. Just losing hope that Iā€™ll ever lose my suicidal feelings and thoughts and getting tired of hearing ā€˜it will get betterā€™ dunno anymore

Itā€™s definitely tough to have those thoughts. My best friend committed suicide in 2009 in a very public way. He had a bad reaction to medication and lost his mind. He was in a televised stand off with the police for hours. I called and called but he never answered. Eventually he shot himself. For a long time I didnā€™t know how to handle it. It took a lot of time before I realized there was absolutely nothing I could have done. Nothing.

Unfortunately in your situation thereā€™s nothing you could have done. Sometimes to get where we are going we have to step over the bodies. Just keep your head up and your feet moving and this to shall pass.

So. Freaking. Grateful.

Today was lovely, went out for lunch with my mum and sister , then my new rescue chickens arrived for their new life of freedom, it makes me so happy to watch them outside for the first time in their lives! Happy soberversary I hope you have had a wonderful day tooā€¦

Thank you @Bill_Phillips today has been wonderfulšŸ˜

Inferiorā€¦

Accomplished! Finally got a couple parts for my van, I now have a working driver side window and front AC again! I just want to sit in it and enjoy it now lol. Also got 4 brand new tires delivered today, next step is a mount, balance and alignment. After that I will be buying and installing a nice stereo set up, will again use the $1000 amp thats been sitting in my closet for years. Iā€™ll never talk shit about Hondaā€™s again, neglected the holy hell out of my Odyssey for years, drove it roughshod and ol girl just continues to be reliable.

Also switched insurance, saved another 50 bucks a month. So much driving with no insurance, no tags and drunk. Amazing how good it feels to be legal, and taking care of the stuff I do own for a change.

3 Likes

Sore. Need some relaxation tonight.

2 Likes

Hot. Our AC gave up the ghost. Have to write the big check and have it replaced.

1 Like

Down, and wishing I could get back up

Need to chat?..i am all ears

2 Likes

Thanks sober twin. Feel bad I canā€™t be encouraging instead of a downer. . I just need to learn to accept the things I cannot change. Iā€™ll try again tomorrow.

1 Like

Must be a twin thing! Kinda how I was feeling today, we can add 1 more day!

1 Like

Yes. One more day.

1 Like

Sounds like youā€™re seriously depressed, and Iā€™m very sorry to hear that. Are you just waiting to feel better? It does not ā€œjust get betterā€ without professional help. I urge you to find a psychiatrist, and let them help you. In the meantime, fight those suicidal thoughts. Journal your feelings to get them out of you. Do you have anyone you can talk to?

3 Likes

Determined and vigilant!

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling sad

What s up victorious.

So much Bear, so much. Iā€™ve just been crying off and on today. Itā€™s been pretty emotional for me. I feel overwhelmed and Iā€™m trying to make sense of things and it isnā€™t working, which is frustrating.