One word on how you feel today

Same pal, hugs!

2 Likes

I lovers you! Thank you for being my sanity tonight. :heart: I think Iā€™m just saying fuck this day and going to bed.

2 Likes

Eat first!! See you for coffee in the am!

1 Like

Feeling brain overloadšŸ˜œ

1 Like

Confident.

1 Like

Forgotten :confused:
Since weeks no friend of mine asked me if I wanna hang out with them. Everybody is busy with their own stuff. Iā€™m home alone every fucking day and I donā€™t know how to make new friendships :cry:

4 Likes

Awww, I hope your skin heals fast :kissing_heart:

Have you tried meetings? Maybe not for you, I get that but they do things that a sober and fun and they are very inclusive. In my experience they like new folks, adds more seasoning to the stew.

2 Likes

Not yet bc they are rare here in ny area (once a month but better than nothing). Thanks for reminding me, Iā€™ll give it a try :heart:

1 Like

Facebook is another option. They have sober groups who have get togethers. People who care about sobriety are generally very gracious, no need to be nervous or have fear, weā€™re all in it together. Good sobriety is a team effort because not everyone gets it.

Keep trudging your road to happy destiny and take the time to enjoy the scenery because thatā€™s where the beauty is, itā€™s in the journey/life and not the destination/vanishing point.

2 Likes

Ah, good idea! I did notnot check Facebook yetā€¦I deletet all my Facebook when I got sober.

3 Likes

Forgotten is exactly how I feel now. Since February 23 Iā€™ve had four close friends just walk out of my life. Iā€™m not supposed to miss them, because theyā€™re still drinking or using. Still, Iā€™m lonely. Meetings are fine, but I spend the rest of the day alone. :cry:

1 Like

P.S. Congratulations on deleting Facebook! Iā€™m going to once I find another way to stay in touch with people I actually know. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not weird at all. Iā€™ve said it many times that quitting is the easy part, staying stopped is the hard part. Iā€™m glad you had an epiphany so to speak, use the rooms as much as you can, youā€™re definitely not the only one whoā€™s had that aha moment.

Keep trudging your road to happy destiny

1 Like

Happy :slight_smile:

What do you enjoy doing? Itā€™s weird sometimes at first but you have a GREAT personality so I bet if you start going to do things you love to do on your own, youā€™ll probably meet some people that are right up your alley! The Facebook idea @CaptAZ had was good too.

1 Like

Iā€™m SO proud of you!!! Youā€™ve GOT this girl!

Frustrated!

Very tiredā€¦ no energy- :frowning:

Strong and happy!

2 Likes