One word on how you feel today

Constrained.

1 Like

Optimistic. Another daily reprieveā€¦

2 Likes

Stoked. Tomorrow for the first time since March 4th, Iā€™m getting my hair cut and my greys covered again tomorrow!! Yayyyyyy!!!

2 Likes

Energetic!!! First time in over a year since Iā€™ve spring cleaned, I know weā€™re in the middle of summer but itā€™s happening today LOL cleaning this house out so good!!! Feels really relaxing to have the house organized and shiney.

3 Likes

Optimisticā€¦ looking forward to a new week

1 Like

Comfortable.

1 Like

Hopeful. And a bit anxious.

ā€˜Excitedā€™.

World Cup final, Iā€™ve completed the tournament sober, loved every minute of it! Crack open a ginger beer and kick back in the British sunshine

2 Likes

Fantastic. Is my word for today. Absolutely fantastic.

2 Likes

Relaxed :slight_smile: cause I have nothing on the to do list and only things on the WANT to do list

1 Like

Hopefulā€¦

3 Likes

Grateful. 7 weeks sober todayā€¦never thought I would be able to do it.

4 Likes

We had faith in you!

1 Like

Magnanimous. Today I could actually piss on my sister in law if she was on fire.

2 Likes

Irritableā€¦

Proud. I found out yesterday that my baby brother (whoā€™s 32, lol) received his 30 day chip!!

5 Likes

I feel HONEST.
Strange, but true.

3 Likes

Sounds like sobriety is starting to run in the family!

We are not predisposed do to genetics. We get to start over and make the right choice.

2 Likes

He didnā€™t announce he started AA, so seeing him without a beer in hand, but sporting this cool chip, was awesome! Iā€™m soooooo proud of him! Weird that weā€™ve started sobriety around the same time, but cool!

4 Likes

Sounds like sobriety is starting to run in the family!

What a great flip of perspective! You do always hear about alcoholism running families ā€¦ I love this way of looking at it much better :+1:t3:

3 Likes