One word on how you feel today

Congratulations.

1 Like

No but thank you 220 days and still an everyday battle was hoping it would be easier by now :neutral_face:

Things will keep coming across as a challenge or a battle. Because we used to use them to feed our habbits. Well I did anyway. You just gotta remember that you can get through anything and keep fighting stong. You have got to get to that one year mark. And then two years then the rest of your life. You got this. :+1:t2:

Thanks for that I know it will itā€™s just getting there that sucks :neutral_face:222 days with no reset

Beat.

Dropped my kids off, many tears from everyone. This was our first weekend together for more than 4 hours since January. Kinda sad, kinda down, kinda tired. Glad my kids got to see me cry when I wasnā€™t lambasted drunk and that I was able to hold and comfort them when they cried. Everyday is progress, thankful for this weekend. Thankful for such strong little souls. Thankful for my wife and her care, support and trust.

3 Likes

Anxious and frustrated with hand shaking

Cool, canā€™t wait to get there.

1 Like

Itā€™s a shitty situation. I was full of so much rage the first 2 weeks to a month, I wanted to fight everything. Angrily walked to many AA meetings. After that first month, thanks to AA, IOP group meetings and an individual therapist I was able to truly stary recovery and start getting better mentally and physically. I now consider the whole thing a blessing for the most part, who knows where Iā€™d be if it hadnā€™t happened. Who knows how much damage I would have done if it hadnā€™t happened. You truly donā€™t know what you have until itā€™s gone and I count my blessings every night and every morning for my healthy kids, my wife and my sobriety.

One day at a time, one step at a time we get to where we want to be.

2 Likes

com_

5 Likes

Hot.

A mere 117Ā° today with 24% humidity. No reprieve from the heat tomorrow as itā€™s more of the same.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hot as balls today.

2 Likes

Strong.
I had a killer dance class tonight and took some progress videos to compare to previous sessions and reflect on how far Iā€™ve come. Iā€™m nowhere near where I want to be but Iā€™m way stronger than when I started!

7 Likes

Headachy - but because of a fever, not a hangover.:slight_smile:ļø

Aerial! Itā€™s a great workout!

1 Like

Lol, itā€™s a trip! I can talk forever about it, itā€™s really helped me with my self image and my body image, reclaiming my body, itā€™s been a positive outlet for the energy Iā€™d usually put into my addiction. All the positive things!

4 Likes

Healing *extra characters to make the minimum posting requirement

2 Likes

Yoga. Enjoying vacation with some yoga

3 Likes

226 days and still counting every second :neutral_face:

Disinterested. :confused:

Sore. Had a pretty bad fall on my motorcycle yesterday but pretty happy with being sore considering the alternative