One word on how you feel today

Strong and confident.

3 Likes

Terrific! It is only 7:15 a.m. here but I already went out for a 5 mile run and just put in the oven some lemon blueberry muffins with local blueberries and the recipe was a healthy version…so I can eat more of them!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Continuing deep cleaning this morning then a mani pedi this afternoon. Happy Sober Saturday!!!

5 Likes

Relieved. :relieved:

1 Like

Hot!!!
It’s to bloody hot

1 Like

Inspired… By nature. I saw falcons, wild deer, kestrels. Gold Finches, dragon flies and lots more today.

4 Likes

Relaxed and content

2 Likes

Peaceful.

Peace is possible for me only when I let go of expectations. ~ Daily Reflections for July 7

3 Likes

Happy. :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Loving the weekend

4 Likes

Boiling :fire::sunny:

2 Likes

One word? Hmm, thats a tricky one. I guess my word would have to be… hmmm… let me see… oh heavens to betsy this is tough, i guess i will have to settle on, “pretentious”.

Anywho… Good day all! Tally ho!

3 Likes

Transient :rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

Excited. Waiting for a Tegan and Sara show to start. :microphone::microphone::microphone:

3 Likes

Calm and thankful.

2 Likes

Thankful. Just glad to be sober another day.

2 Likes

Inneedoftimetunnel

1 Like

Tired! Just got back from a vaca in hawaii. Glad to be back!!! :desert_island:

1 Like

looking forward on the day ahead.

1 Like

Content :green_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sore and tired but happy. I went out last night with my husband. Went to some pubs. He drank and I had no desire to which was a revelation! We can still have fun when I’m sober!! However I also twisted my ankle on the way home and didn’t get to bed till 12…hence the sore and tired! I was totally bloomin sober too!

5 Likes

Hot. :fire::fire::weary::sunny::sunny:

1 Like