One word on how you feel today

Get that money giiirrrllll.

When’s your next day off, I get all sorts of foul when I work continuously without a day off.

LOL I get monday/Tuesday off, then back at it!. I am definitely exhausted. Especially since 2 of those days were 10hr shifts.

Well you’re in the homestretch, plans for your weekend?

Outstanding

2 Likes

Dentist appointment and AA meeting on Monday and just chillaxin on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Fantastic!
8 days in and to me, there is no better reminder to stay sober than waking up feeling great!

2 Likes

Successful

4 Likes

Enlightened.

I swear my best thinking happens in the shower! I have kicked myself in the ass a few times about not quitting drinking before my son was a teenager. Today, I had the thought come to me that I was 16 when I started drinking regularly, every weekend, from age 16 to 36. I quit when it probably can actually make the most impact on his life as hes starting to come into his own and learn about these things. He has seen the devastation it’s brought to our family but he’s never seen the road I’m taking being walked down. Maybe things happen exactly as they do for a reason! :heart:

8 Likes

Disappointed.

Awful. Disclosed to my mum about brothers abuse. Then got drunk. I didn’t need to tell her and now she is sad. So angry at myself

Amazing.
231 days sober and clean. Having a week of work and to be honest I’m gonna do sweet FA
Happy days.

5 Likes

Grateful and patient.

I feel grateful most everyday but sometimes more than others. Life’s full of curveballs, learning how to sit on a pitch and not just swinging for the fence at everything thrown my way is rewarding and it raises my average.

2 Likes

Frustrated!

Can’t perfect my resume
Filed for unemployment
I feel 100 years old when it comes to social networking… I’m only 33, I’m technically a millennial, aren’t I supposed to be good at this?
LinkedIn takes a lot of work.
I need to ask for letters of recommendation from the last people I want to talk to right now.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jencaldwell85/

If you have a LinkedIn account add me please. :pray:

All I want to be doing is taking a break and binge watching Orange is the New Black.

Or you know… temporarily drink away all my worries.

The pressure sure feels like a lot.

2 Likes

Life’s frustrating for sure. You’re doing the right things, experiencing growing pains, but moving forward and that’s going to get you to where you want to be.

Keep trudging. You’re an inspiration to us, to your family and to yourself.

1 Like

You are doing all the things that will get you a job, which is the goal at this point, right? So you are succeding in moving the needle as much as you can each day. In person networking is great in addition to LinkedIn. I found my job by reaching out to a friend at my company, who introduced me to another who introduced me to a current team mate. Be yourself, you’re wonderful!

2 Likes

Have you found some other eyeballs for the resume? I’m hunting again now too after finding a job that made me realize how hungry I am for the change. It can be really daunting. Passing the resume around to friends who did it more recently turned up a lot of great, eager advice. Didn’t get it on that first try, but feeling much more prepared now!

Sweaty.

Again. All I did is take a brisk walk. Dangit. I swear I will walk briskly every night until I can walk briskly and not be sweaty again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Progressive.

Therapy this morning, shedding more light on my past and how it dictates my actions today. Tools to recognize character defects I want to remove are being handed to me, it’s up to me to use them.

1 Like

Stressed…

Devastated.

The world lost one of the most amazing, loving, compassionate and funny man that I have been blessed to know, to liver failure today. RIP my dear friend, my soul has a giant hole without you. :heart:

3 Likes