One word on how you feel today

'spose not.

Itchy in my brain, little devil

Better… And relieved

Migraines really mess my emotions.

Peaceful …

That’s always annoying, they’ll stop that once they’re spayed though!

I feel good
Enjoying some quiet time before everyone wakes up

My dog though is snoring on the couch :joy:

I have officially reached day 182.5
That is 6 months. So feeling sooo happy.
Now I’m working down to a year.

Paranoid…

Bar-b-que getoffmylawn

Reset :pensive::disappointed_relieved::tired_face::neutral_face::sweat:

Don’t stop stopping. You’ve made the first steps which are to recognise you have a problem and to think about what to do about it. You’ve realised that your health and well-being are really important and that you want to help yourself. Hang on in there :hugs:

If it was as simple as most think, none of us would be on this app on this life raft to the boat of happiness. It’s a hard deal, so keep trying and trying and trying. It’s good you told us, not always easy to admit and many just walk away from the app.

In your own words, why did you drink?

Downtrodden

I drink because it’s become a habit. Because I’m sad. Happy. Stressed. I like the buzz. At the same time i HATE. I drink because it’s easier than stopping… And I’m tired… so so tired of the fight

Frazzled

…very .

Sounds like it’s time to create new healthy habits, that won’t kill you and cause tons of regrets.

What has drinking cost you? Stopped you from doing/pursuing?

I loved the buzz, didn’t know how to live without it and the feeling of ease it gave me. That was all an illusion though, it just allowed me to feel comfortable in my anger, my inadequacy and gave me a great excuse to blame everyone and everything around me.

Thanks @Li5a I have no intention of giving up the fight. Just feeling very pissed off with myself x

Honestly I feel like I have the munchies without being high!
I can’t seem to stop eating. All day I just keep eating.
:joy:

So true @Caustic today’s a new day and I think some journal writing and list making is in order.

ECSTATIC! I just got done chairing my first AA meeting, and it’s my four month birthday! I am so greatful!