One word on how you feel today

Clear :boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Remember, just right now. I found it helpful to stay busy, especially constructive things. Maybe clean a bit, go for a walk, read the forum. Just being sober now. Remembering the terrible fallout from drinking. That if I stayed sober now, good things started following instead. I was able to do the next thing, then the next thing.

It sucks, but it passes! :heart:

1 Like

Thankful for sure

1 Like

Ditto @planchette!

1 Like

Hopeful, Full of Hope

Empty. Empty. Empty.

1 Like

Evacuated.

2 Likes

Exhausted. Worked the last 5 out of 6 nights and people at work are being less than nice. This job is really taking its toll on me emotionally.

3 Likes

I hear ya on the jobbie job front. All ya can do sometimes is laugh at the preposterous nature of it all.

Overjoyed :hugs:

3 Likes

I just gotta make it until next August when my legal issue resolves. Work on myself and not take their nastiness to heart (easier said than done) and figure out my next move in this game of life. Things seem to be better one day then people are cross the next. Downside of working with woman for sure. Need more testosterone in my workplace. Nights is also emotionally exhausting in itself. Have a 4 day weekend and have plans with the fam. My nephew is the kindest child and he always makes life better!

2 Likes

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

2 Likes

I always wanted to use that word somewhere :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Excited: I’ve sent a request for a consultation to my local employment exchange. I am interested in going to school again / studying. I’m very interested and fascinated how our medical devices work (laser devices for eye surgeries for example) and I want to become a technician. We’ll see if this is possible. I even have sweaty hands now lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t even read that :crazy_face:

Mary Poppins!

1 Like

Accomplished and resolved (if you can feel like that :thinking::joy: maybe peaceful is better…?)

1 Like

Fabulous!!!

1 Like

Confused.
My whole week has been a rollercoaster.

2 Likes

Thankful :heart:

1 Like