One word on how you feel today

Jehovah’s Witnesses?

1 Like

I understand where you get the strength and determination from @planchette, you want your children back and safe, and you want to help others that have been pulled into the vortex.
What amazes me is the AMOUNT of strength and determination needed for such a battle, and that you do it in such a way - not with anger and hatred, but with, as you indicate, love.
How can God not bless you!

1 Like

SOBER! And that’s a great thing!

I have forgotten more about the jw then most will ever know … message me sometime if u even need to talk … it is a lot but u can only do so much some of it I just have to let go … I know I lost my whole family

It was the wording or your original comment . Never ceases to amaze me how many people have been let down the wrong path by the supposedly word of God.

1 Like

Keep the faith … YOUR FAITH is the only true religion and what’s in your heart is all that matters … was it a trigger for u today or just a reminder of a past life …

1 Like

I am not sure if y can private message on this site or not but if this ever becomes a trigger for u again pls message if y ever want to talk about it … never know it might do us both good . I hope Youhave a good nite :heart:

1 Like

Entertained. Just got home from a concert.

2 Likes

Tired :sleeping: AGAIN, stupid medication some days I’m full of energy other days I’m awake two hours and need to go back to bed

1 Like

Who did u see ?

Pentatonix. Does not need to hand in man card, cuz I did it for a girl.

2 Likes

Best reason ever :wink:

Energerificafide!

Hangover and shaky

Sunburned!

1 Like

Connected. Intune. Natural. I couldn’t pick just one lol

3 Likes

Satisfied.

Been another run of the mill day in the life of sobriety. Woke up hangover free, with money in my pocket, kids in their rooms, wife by my side. Got to the park, got a hair cut with my boy, cooking up some tbones for dinner for me and like a psuedo calzone for the kids. Can’t ask anymore from life. I have everything I need to succeed.

4 Likes

Lost. Complete relapse this week.

1 Like

Extremely Fearful :pensive:

3 Likes

Energized. I am one of those weak people that just couldnt quit for decades…relapse after relapse…that annoying person that couldnt figure it out. I found a program, a group, that energizes my sobriety “batteries”. A group that helps you live sober with all that life throws at you. I look forward to my meeting on Sunday morning. I am energized and ready to go!

2 Likes