One word on how you feel today

Lost…
Dont know what to do to get " life" after sobriety

Like the first day of school

2 Likes

Same here.

So tired after being awake aaaaall night … I constantly nod off at my desk :sweat_smile: Can’t wait for my brain to relearn a normal sleeping pattern! Melatonin sadly does nothing for me anymore.

1 Like

Ashamed is how I would describe how I feel.

1 Like

Welcome. Don’t feel to ashamed. You have taken the first step. Don’t beat yourself up about it, I know the tail is inbetween the legs right now and it’s not a nice feeling. But head high, tomorrow is a new day, you will feel better. Promise. :hibiscus::sunflower::blossom:

I feel like my head is too full. Been on the phone to car insurance people most of the day.

Motivated!

2 Likes

Ya I just find it coming back to sobriety every time I relapse. I can’t get past the two year and ten day mark I’ve hit it twice and Bam relapsed same time. Now it’s been 4 years of ups and downs. Just need to take it one second at a time. I feel like I won’t use now but that’s because I’m sweating out speed cocaine and alot of alcohol consumed since Friday to last night. In about 2-3 days I’ll get the itch the seed will be planted and Bam all over again.

1 Like

Discombobulated! Lol.
I was simply trying to say a short word but the app won’t accept it. Well, so I am discombobulated.

1 Like

In one word… Fresh!

1 Like

Grateful :smiley:

1 Like

Sending you some love. Feel the shame and then move forward. It’s the only way to go from here :heart:

I just keep telling myself urges pass and they do💕

3 Likes

Third times a charm my dear… third time is YOUR charm. You can do this shit!!

1 Like

Let’s hope you’re right because I don’t have many attempts left I feel. Also there’s people dropping like flies out my way because of fentanyl so it’s a matter of time if I don’t stop

Yep. Three salt grains of that will kill you. Think about the things and people that are worth it. YOU are worth it. Your husband is worth it. All the people who love you. It’s too soon for your husband to pick out what color casket he wants his wife to be in. You have done it before, so you know it’s possible. Stay strong my friend…

Well Kerry this is the husband I guess my nickname could be seen as feminine.but I am the husband in the photo. Sabrina is my wife.

Sorry! The name is close to mine so I just assumed. Well then, flip my words the way they should be flipped. Your wife is beautiful… don’t make HER pick out your casket, man. You have so much life to live. I truly believe you have it in you and can do it. We all can… just need the strength to get through the rough shit patches as they come and go. It’s ok to feel ashamed right now… I still have my moments every fuckin day of shame. But you need to keep pulling forward and not let the shame set you back. One day at a time. One minute at a time!

3 Likes

Yup and even though I was doing meetings my last bouts of sober time, I wasn’t working any steps, had no sponsor, just white knuckled it. I want to change that this time.

2 Likes