One word on how you feel today

Maybe it’s from hubby’s music? :grin: (kidding)

1 Like

I don’t want to like this cause you’re melancholy and I’m out of likes again.

1 Like

It’s alllllll good. Never fun when relationships end, and I’m finally taking the time to let it heal and all that. I’m sure listening to all these country love songs is helping. Hahahaha.

Can say the like would’ve been for the new guitar, because it’s a very pretty finish, and is going to be a good addition to the collection.

2 Likes

Everyday I am more and more grateful and proud of being a member of AA. The fellowship has given me such help in recovery and teaching me how to live a better life. It’s so true what you hear. Youll get what you give. Went to a meeting at Noon today on my day off. But if I dont attend meetings, I’ll be off every day physically, mentally and spiritually. Support from AA, my sponsor, my therapist and this App have been a blessing to me. Thank you.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: You wouldn’t be wrong there, our taste in music is completely opposite ends of the spectrum :grin:

2 Likes

Blessed (almost a year sober)

3 Likes

Tremendous.

1 Like

Defeated by the weather, normally go swimming as a family on Sunday, however storm callum is not finished yet and absolutely pouring it down with torrential rain, so we can’t walk it like we normally would, and we can’t take the car as the rugby is on in the stadium which is only about 50 metres from my front door and I won’t be able to get the car out grr

Stronger💪🏼

2 Likes

I woke up this morning with sobriety which brought me peace, joy, and no guilt or shame. I am grateful for this feeling as I hold a strong grip onto this blessing one day at a time forever.:innocent:

1 Like

Relaxed currently.

Psycho,

Doing the unhealthy dance in my brain and the idiot is winning!

Tempted.

I spent the evening at a friend’s house Friday helping her get her house ready for an estate sale and there were a few beers in a box. No biggie but they made my mouth water. Then I had dinner with my grandmother yesterday and she had a big glass of pinot grigio. Both times I drank lemonade but all night I was dreaming about drinking and also thinking about it today. I am keeping busy but it made me realize my exposure to others while they are drinking really needs to be limited still. Baby steps!

1 Like

Cool… as a cucumber :cucumber:

2 Likes

I can’t help but think of the cats jumping in fear when I think of cucumbers anymore :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha why!? lol

I nearly bust a hernia every time I watch this

1 Like

Hahaha that’s hilarious!

Grateful.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anxious. Cant wait for it to pass.

1 Like