One word on how you feel today

Because everything is in german: google james leininger, he was one of the the main cases the documentary was about

1 Like

I feel guilt.

Genuinely peaceful. Just helped my grandmother decorate her Christmas tree for the first time in several years. She was injured in an ATV accident and hadnā€™t put one up in about 6 years. We had brunch at our favorite spot. A few gifts I ordered came in the mail too, and Iā€™m snuggling in to read the rest 8f Codependent No More. I am realizing more each day the work Iā€™m doing to get better in all aspects of my life and to stay sober is working. I no longer bite my nails from anxiety, Iā€™m not broke, Iā€™m keeping my house reasonably in order, and my moods are stable and I feel rested and calm. Even when I am worried or stressed, itā€™s just not overwhelming me like it used to. Ugh. I could go on with the realizations. Getting sober is the best thing thatā€™s ever happened to me. That is all.

5 Likes

Will look into itšŸ˜€thx. Also look for other similar documentarys.

1 Like

Hopeful. I am enjoying a reprieve from my depression for today. My light has stubbornly been fighting the dark and today it got the upper hand. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love that your grandmother likes to ride an ATV! Many people, especially older people let fear of injury stand in the way of things they would enjoy, but not her! :slight_smile:

1 Like

She went skydiving for the first time at age 72. She is an adventurous lady!

4 Likes

Happy. (ļ½”ā€™ā–½ā€™ļ½”):heart:

Strong, good and amazing 3 words ))

1 Like

Productive!! :muscle::muscle::muscle::sunglasses::facepunch:

1 Like

Today - Electric.

2 Likes

Good word! But now I have the electric slide stuck in my head as I dance around my room lmao!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a line in a song from a band called The Showdown, where he says " Iā€™m livinā€™ electricā€¦" and it just stuck with me.

1 Like

Worthy
Sitting in the bus and it just hit me like a thunder: I am worthy. And I really believe it now. We all are. Everybody counts and we are all beautiful beeings :heart::muscle:

10 Likes

Today - Motivated.

2 Likes

Today: Dreary

topsy-turvy

Exhausted. :sleeping:

Awesome ! Finnaly back !

2 Likes

Mountain of paperwork and 'king headache type of word.