Brain fog.

1 Like

Enervated.

1 Like

Oh noā€¦ Whatā€™s wrong

1 Like

Thank you. It will.

2 Likes

Shocked. Just reading news: every 6. German adult is poor and every 5. German child. No words for thisā€¦

1 Like

Worried. Iā€™m 6 hours away from being 21 days sober, but the office Christmas party is about to start and I can see a lot of alcohol being set out by the caterers. Iā€™m worried Iā€™ll cave from peer and social pressure.

I see this was posted a few hours ago, but Iā€™ll say this anyways in case youā€™re still in this situation.

If youā€™re worried, it sounds like leaving would be the best option here. Thereā€™s no point in taking unnecessary risksā€¦ is this one necessary?

1 Like

Run, leave the party. It is not more important than your sobriety. You will feel awful tomorrow. It is not worth it. It is up to you to not to put yourself through a painful situation. I hope it is not too late. You have a choice. Stay strong.

1 Like

Good. Mhhhmmm good.

1 Like

I drank. And then I went and bought cocaine too. Feeling the guilt big time now. Keep going over the events of this evening and wondering whether I was belligerent or ridiculous, but I donā€™t think I got black out drunk.

Better reset this app and start over again. Thanks guys, for asking. Next time Iā€™ll be sure to skip the office party especially since open bars are my weakness. I stayed because this is a new job and I wanted to network. But itā€™s not worth the emotional turmoil, I now realise. Also couldā€™ve made a fool of myself being a drunk ass in front of new colleagues. Thank fuck I didnā€™t.

@ifs @LuluJo @Benedictine

Very grateful

1 Like

Good as well! Heading to work soon.

1 Like

Tired. Itā€™s not even 9pmā€¦

2 Likes

Employed, at temporarily. Hopeful (but scared tooā€¦)

1 Like

Exuberant :grinning:

1 Like

Accomplished.

My van started running rough on the way to work. My wheels started turning, whatā€™s next on this old beast!? Replaced EGR, cleaned ports, spark plugs, tracked down the bad coil pack and replaced it and the van is back to normal.

When I was a drunk, I woulda left it on the side of the road, gone and screwed up whatever money I did have to buy another beater I couldnā€™t afford.

Lifeā€™s good sober, nothing cant be accomplished when youā€™re living right.

4 Likes

Is there a word that describes ā€˜Underwhelmingly unsurprised and sick of being annoyed at my managers for ignoring problems ive raised, solved and then subsequently taken credit forā€™ and also for ā€˜dying under the pressure of an understaffed kitchen while management just continue to pile on the pressure then fuck us in the ear when ot all goes wrong because weā€™re tired and I only have 2 hands and one set of 24 hrs in a dayā€™ ??? Let me know will ye :confused:

1 Like

I think ā€œBlehā€ covers all that.

1 Like