One word on how you feel today

Confuzzled

Readytoquit, annoyed, FML or fedup? lol

Sorry friend. That sounds rough.

1 Like

Bewildered

1 Like

I’ve found the word does actually exist in ‘Simplified-Australian-English’ but must only ever be shouted loudly or its meaningless.

Ahem
“SHITCUT!!!" Translates to "FUKSTICKS!!”

1 Like

Good - I know it isn’t a great word but it’s the best feeling I’ve had in a really long time. It’s like I don’t let myself feel too many positive feelings because I will eventually feel negative again and I don’t want it to be too much of a change. KWIM?

3 Likes

Regretful …

1 Like

Proud!

I had to replace my serpentine belt/fan belt because the bearings in one of the pulleys were shredded but couldnt find a replacement pulley (old truck). Since the pulley didnt actually run any accessories, I just removed it and then through trial and error (climbing up onto my truck’s engine compartment, running next size belt, climbing down and exchanging next size up, trying again, all in the O’Reilly’s parking lot) found a shorter belt that fit the new serpentine configuration. A) I have never replaced a serpentine belt before B) I saved myself like $300 and C) I overcame enormous avoidance tendencies and anxiety I likely would have had a drink or few to overcome in order to have the courage to attempt it. I had a bit of a post-success panic attack at Costco afterwards, but just paused and breathed through it. I was beaming with satisfaction and pride for being able to figure it out on my own and also actually doing it correctly with HUGE relief. I was beyond terrified I’d blow up my engine or something. :fist::fist:

4 Likes

Wary. Things have been really up and down, and it’s hard to tell what’s real improvement that’ll allow me to shift to the next gear and what is just a passing wave of emotion.

4 Likes

Sequestered.

1 Like

Je suis triste

1 Like

Very Tired

Goofy. I feel kinda’ goofy happy this morning. Like a jokester. It’s been a long time since I’ve worn any sort of permagrin and it’s good to feel it creeping back. Genuine smiles and laughter I’ve missed so much. So so much.

2 Likes

This was me yesterday, even though I was a little “hungover” from work. Even the energy/tone in the Forum was up, which helped to fuel it some.

1 Like

Nonchalant!

2 Likes

Productive!!!

@Ren it can in all likelihood be fixed forgive yourself first and go from there

@Tony22 although it’s counterintuitive exercise always helps beating tiredness

2 Likes

Melancholic.

1 Like

Despair…

2 Likes

@dot.dot.dot I acted like an idiot at my work Christmas party last week and wading through the consequences now. In time it will pass, it’s just tough right now.

2 Likes

Can I say a few words?
Today I feel THANKFUL to have all this love and support from my husband, kids and all you lovely people on this app. I feel HAPPY and AMAZING to be on this new journey. I feel DETERMINED and CONFIDENT that this time I’ll succeed. I never want to touch a drop again or fuel my eating disorder. I feel like a whole new person and I’m proud of myself. I’ll never let anyone or anything dull my sparkle again. This time I SHINE! :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Excited…we are dog sitting over the holidays and he comes today. I can barely contain my excitement. I love this dog so much and my husband won’t let us get a dog of our own so I have to make the most of all the time we get with him.

2 Likes