One word on how you feel today

That’s accurate, yeah.

Thanks. Yeah. That’s probably true lol. Thanks😊

1 Like

Very true. I definitely enjoyed sanding the wood and stuff, but the fiberglass. Hell no. The bondo with fiberglass filler. Not really. The glazing putty, yes as it’s very sandable and nice.

1 Like

Just like yesterday. Highs, and lows but doing a good job at staying in the middle.

3 Likes

Overwhelmed

Looking to destress soon. Need some meditation and peaceful thoughts.

3 Likes

Thinking happy vibes for you. I was in my head a little today, maybe it’s just the moon or something. :new_moon_with_face::rocket:

1 Like

Tired !!!

Exhausted!

Circumspect.

Hopeful!!!:pray::two_hearts:

Drained

But happy and focused ( incase you took it wrong ) !

Numb.
Minimum counts annoying lol

Anxious :neutral_face::neutral_face:

1 Like

Anxious :cry::cry:

Damn you! Now it will be playing in my head for all eternity :joy:

“It’s supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious”…

Well I forgive you. For now :blush:
Take care!

Healed. Feeling like I have no problem and could just go out and poison myself with clear conscience. Still I know it’s not true.

Oh that tricky and cunning alcoholism voice is a bitch. Your inner being knows better, stay with us on this side of the sober fence! :heart:

2 Likes

Thankful.

My boy cleaned off my car this morning so I didn’t have to! Yes, he’s wearing shorts to do it, I was honestly shocked he wore his coat! :rofl:

10 Likes

Ready 4 Change

1 Like

It is, although for me it is more drug addict voice. I guess they are identical twins :grin:

1 Like

They really are! It’s that addictive voice, just the vices may be a bit different.

1 Like