One word on how you feel today

After sleeping the whole day I feel hungry. But it’s almost midnight…hm…shrugs
Going to make some fries ^^

3 Likes

Positive…29 days clean from cocaine and 22 from alcohol. Got my fitness instructor certification today. Been trying to.obtsin for almost 2 years…didn’t happen due to my using/drinking. Proud. We can do this. Happy Sober Weekend. Best part my youngest turned 7 today going to be fully aware and present for his party tommorrow!

6 Likes

Enzo
I hope your doing well. I’m thinking about you. Pick yo a book or put in a movie even some deep breathing. Keep strong you can do this. The hangover guilt isn’t worth it.:new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Morning, it’s 8:39 here and just woke up fresh and clean! Thanks for your kind words. Yesterday was really difficult but I handled it like a badass! Yesterday showed me again my road to recovery is in it’s infancy and I need to be humble, accept all help I can find and sometimes go and look for it. I’m grateful I got this forum and couple of friends irl who, even after my downfall and years of neglect, are still willing to open their doors for me. Today I feel like I can move mountains if I really want to. I feel great :grin:

4 Likes

Elated…absolutely fucking elated!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Refreshed!!!

2 Likes

Awakened!!

2 Likes

Rather windy!

Haunted…

Stressed…

Forgiving…

4 Likes

Calm…

Sufferforgrowth

5 Likes

Poorly…
…but sober :yum:

2 Likes

Determined

3 Likes

Sore ouchy

Fantastic!!

2 Likes

THANKFUL!!! Thankful!!

3 Likes

Determined

3 Likes

Thank you JohnCT. Feels freeing. :blush: One day at a time.

1 Like

Puzzled🙄???

1 Like