One word on how you feel today

From what I’ve read and heard 90 days is one of the most common times for relapse. I think what you’re experiencing is very common. But if you can push through it you should feel better soon. Not that rough times won’t happen again, but if you can get through this one you can get through them all.

:heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you @VSue xxx. One day at a time I suppose. I really appreciate the encouragement xxx

PROUD. had every intention of getting loaded and went to a meeting instead. Never ever done that before.

7 Likes

Emotional… Again

2 Likes

Me too. The last 2 days I’ve been fighting back sudden tears. It’s messed up. I’m not actually sad but I just feel so sad.

3 Likes

Anticipatory…

Seven days til the one year mark!

4 Likes

Anxious. No particular reason, anxiety is just acting up today. -_-

2 Likes

Hang in there…emotional sober is exponentially better than emotional under the influence.

3 Likes

Isolating.

Unfettered!

3 Likes

Dying((
Have the most excruciating headache, don’t know why…

1 Like

Determined. Failure is not an option. I dont think it’s going to happen anyways. I am doing what I’m doing because I was guided here. Also blessed to have been given the right people in my life to help me succeed.

4 Likes

Congested.

I’ve had an awful cold so am having myself a little pitty party in my darkened living room at 4:56am. Haha.

1 Like

Blessed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I Feel Numb

Greatful. Exhausted.

Coffeed-the-eff-up-yo

3 Likes

Struggling

Insomnia.
Kind of been the past 72hrs maybe the whole week :man_shrugging:t3:. I have been having to take naps which I don’t like to do but I couldn’t survive with 3-4 hours every night only.
How do people feel about sleeping medicine, consider that any kind of relapse?? I have been considering them to get a sleep cycle back.

I don’t know if I could resist cuddling up with my little boy either if I had a little one and he was napping lol. It’s a struggle bc I’m a pill addict so even helpful pills, not saying sleep medicine is good or bad but any kind of pill just gives me reservations sparking up past memories and I’m fearful of possibly being a trigger.