One word on how you feel today

They say the same happens when you cut your carbs down, and alcohol does break down to sugar once digested, so it somewhat makes sense. But MAN, am I tired of it!! What’s worse, no OTC pain killer helps(( I have 2-3 cups of coffee per week and 0.5 gal of water per day, so it’s not it…

I barely drink coffee and monitor my water intake, head still hurts like hell((

Yeah I’ve found that. Co-codemal works for me. OTC but stronger than paracetamol.

1 Like

I’m in the U.S., not sure if they sell it here. I’m afraid to go to see a doctor because I know they will just prescribe me some strong sh*t I don’t want to get hooked on((

1 Like

I had really bad headaches the first month after quitting initially and asked @Yoda-Stevie for advice on how to handle them. He recommended turmeric curcumin and once I started to take it my headaches went away.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I will definetely try it! Do you take pills? I do have a large container of powder amongst my kitchen spices…
Upd: just googled that supplement has much higher % of curcumin than culinary tumeric powder. Pills it is!)

2 Likes

Yes to the pills!

1 Like

Anticlimactic.

1 Like

Days sober

1 Like

Determined.

5 Likes

Depressed.

2 Likes

Headachy
Hungry

Blessed. Heading to noon Mass, and then a Christian music festival, Winter Jam.

1 Like

Amazing…I was baptized today. :hugs::pray::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Useless…i can’t find a reason to live

Enthusiastic. Tomorrow 30 days clean. Gonna get new piece of plastic! Hell yeah!!!

1 Like

Puzzled

10 Likes

Exhausted.

1 Like

Have you tried volunteering? There’s a need for people in a plethora of fields, doing a plethora of things.

There’s been plenty of research to show that volunteer work can raise self esteem and self worth.

https://www.healthyplace.com/blogs/buildingselfesteem/2015/09/volunteering-to-build-self-esteem

5 Likes

Sick. (I have a cold):cry: