One word on how you feel today

Relaxed-in-my-kitchen-to-cook-is-meditative-to-me :woman_cook:

2 Likes

Very sad :pensive:.

Avaricious

1 Like

Irritated. My wife works in childcare, and decided to bring home a stomach virus. She is of course immune and I am doing the flying Hawaiian. Would usually kill it off with my cure all, whiskey but holding strongā€¦just flipped day 6.

4 Likes

Falling-of-my-pink-:cloud:-wanting-to-climb-on-againā€¦

1 Like

Not the cure all, but cardio helped me snap out of earlier. Some would ask if there is a meeting close by or a friend you could call right now?

1 Like

Last time I got sober I sat on my pink cloud for a few months as I remember wellā€¦Iā€™m on day 15 right now. I know it would come to an end but I liked the the pink-cloud-feeling very muchā€¦had so much energy. Now Iā€™ve got headaches and I am very tiredā€¦My friend is sitting next to me :wink: (Iā€™m belessed). I have no cravings what so ever so thatā€™s my luckā€¦Thanks :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Spent. The time change is killer!

2 Likes

K, ur welcome :kissing_heart: lol

@SarahKM Yes. It. Is.

1 Like

Tiredā˜ŗļø A lot of cleaning got done today and this chick did it all. My house is spotless and all laundry done, but I am done for today son, lol!

1 Like

Accomplished. Started new job today its just temporary until another job starts next week but feel great to he back to being a productive member of society

4 Likes

Pathetic :pensive:. I feel very pathetic and sad bc of the dynamic

An easy peaceful feeling :om:

2 Likes

Scattered.

Absolutely positively pumped.

I also canā€™t count :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I feel Excited!

1 Like

Capitulate :thinking:.

Wonā€™t even lie, looked up the best word for surrendering control :joy:. Not that smart

4 Likes

Windblownā€¦had rain this morning. Now snow and high winds. There was a street sign in the street tonight. Is this ever going to end?

1 Like

Pained. Trapped a nerve or something in my shoulder :confounded:

1 Like

Coulda been worse man, she couldā€™ve brought home a kidā€¦:grin: Hope your feeling good.

2 Likes