One word on how you feel today

Thoughtful

1 Like

Fortified :grin::muscle:

4 Likes

Gutted. I’ve relasped

Just get back in the fight! You can do this!

Energized!

3 Likes

I’m on day 4 of a relapse after 100 days. Stay strong, keep moving forward :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

RELIEVED. im back on the wagon again day 2. :grin:

6 Likes

You can do this!

1 Like

Thanks Mrs jones i had a few hiccups this week, i almost gave up but suddenly all my weekend plans got cancelled so i got my :poop: in a scoop now. Im gonna focus on sobriety, little bubbies, and maybe do the beach or something outdoorsy.

1 Like

Lol well, throw that scoop away when you’re done with it. Maybe take it out in the woods with you!

2 Likes

Clean it off with some leaves. Same old reused scooper. Lmao. :spoon:

2 Likes

Lol as long as it doesn’t end up in the kitchen drawer!

1 Like

Keep it outside for when bubbies gets her puppers and i go into full time :poop:’er upper mode lol.

1 Like

You’re right! You are not in a position to be able to get rid of that scoop yet!! You’ve still got lots of scooping days ahead of you!

No more scooping for me, just cries from the bathroom of “Mama, I need you to wipe my butt!” So glorious!

3 Likes

3mm painters gloves are only $7 for a box of 100. Absolute. Life. Saver. I hear the calls from the bathroom but its usually my neighbor. She keeps the window open and every now and then I hear the seat slam down and then “Leave Me Alone. Im taking a f$&in shit. I f@$in have diahreah” but you know, at the top of her lungs lmao.

1 Like

lol that sounds a lot less cute than my four year bent over with her naked behind in the air.

The real question is why she’s yelling at you to get out of her bathroom… :wink:

1 Like

Haha. Its not me. My house is really close and they use their outdoor voices all the time. Lol i have no desire to peep :wink::rofl:

1 Like

Well good! I didn’t take you for a Peeping Tom!

I’m close to my neighbors too, it’s amazing the things people will just let out there for everyone to hear…

Stay strong this weekend!

3 Likes

You got it. I will probably be online this weekend holla if you need me. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Will do! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like