One word on how you feel today

Relaxed, focussed

4 Likes

Inspired :woman_in_lotus_position::star:

4 Likes

Lost, as of late.

1 Like

Anxious.
Im going spend some days wuth my family. On one hand but I am overly excited to see them again, but on the other hand is the object of my addiction always available there. Im afrait that I cant decline when everyone else consumes it naturally.
This will require some great willpower

I feel soft :rainbow::heart:

3 Likes

It wonā€™t be easy, but the more you stand your ground and say no. The more they will get the message. Are you open with them? Remember that the only person who can make you drink is you.
Stay strong.

1 Like

Exhausted. Half done with my 16 hour shift and frustrated because someone called in. Im sure they are hungover. So on top of being exhausted we are short staffed now. Happy Monday. :frowning: i hope this goes fastā€¦
Seriously though, have a beautiful day! I hate being negative.

1 Like

Agitated. Itā€™s my 12th day and I am feeling very restless.

I feel committed today

4 Likes

Exclusive.

Got that badge Iā€™ve had my eye on. Today is just another day of being happy joyous and free. Enjoyed hanging with the SIL/BIL and watching the kids go nuckin futs, first time they ever met but it seemed like theyā€™ve known each other their whole lives.

3 Likes

Productive - I always clean my house top to bottom on Mondayā€™s and I was very productive today.

Iā€™m going to cheat and do two words. My other word is Elated. I am beyond elated today. I just got some amazing news that our insurance company is finally releasing our insurance check from Hurricane Irma! Itā€™s been a long wait and a long fight to get it. I honestly thought we were screwed and finally decided we would never get it, but we did and Iā€™m elated!

6 Likes

Anxious - suddenly hit with cravings againā€¦ Iā€™m most of the way through day 4. While I left all money and cards at home (so I couldnā€™t just hit the store across the street from my office when I leave here at 4pm US EDT), Iā€™ll be home before too long and hope this passes. I am planing to attend a meeting at 8. I need some distractions once I get homeā€¦

5 Likes

Hit the road jack. Long walks with different scenery helped me a lot early on. Plug some tunes, podcast or hobby material into your ear holes and keep it moving.

3 Likes

Pressured. So much to do, so little time!

Annoyed.
But this to shall pass. Maybe then Iā€™ll be content lol. For now Iā€™m just annoyed. People never tell the whole story and thatā€™s fine. I need to learn to let it go and know what I know and be content. But for now Iā€™ll be slightly annoyed lol

Whatā€™s on your plate James?

Nothing out of the ordinary. Just lifeā€¦ I have so much I want to do with it, but even when I try my best to prioritize, the hours slip through my fingers like sand, and the things I want to do keep accumulating.

I need to practice letting go of not being able to do it all right now. On my to-do list for today is to physically write down a more detailed schedule for my time, so as to visualize what I can and cannot realistically fit into my day or week. Then I can more mindfully let go of the things I have to leave off the schedule. The things I leave off can be archived in a list ā€“ I feel better having them written down somewhere so I donā€™t feel like Iā€™ve abandoned them entirely.

1 Like

Reborn :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Frustrated, not able to get back up on the wagon.

3 Likes

Ah mate. Thinking of you.