One word on how you feel today

I feel dreamful :blossom::blossom::blossom:

2 Likes

I feel shaky on day 3, but also determined.

2 Likes

Good for you! We had some Irma damage too and we are on the opposite corner of the state from you. Happy that is working out for you.

1 Like

If I may give you a hint in this…tasks and prioritize-stuff…I’ve got this app: Remember the milk! Helps me a great deal!

1 Like

Thank you so much😊

How are you know?

1 Like

Excited - I am so darn excited for things to come!

1 Like

much better today - thanks.

1 Like

images%20(1)

3 Likes

Stymied…
I will overcome. Just wish this person knew at such a difficult time what peace would mean. Oh well, I know I control my outcome and I’ll let go. I owe this person amends eventually but i believe it will never be good enough.

Hey Dan. Chill bud. What will be will be. Just work on staying clean let the future sort itself when you get there :grinning:

1 Like

Lol thank you. Your right Geoff. I got a lot of free time on my hands right now and not much to do but think and work on staying clean.

1 Like

Determined

2 Likes

Pressured.

These teambuilding exercies piss me off. They do not relate in anyway to what I do for a living and I’m naturally a loner. I am perfectly comfortable being a loner… people always try to get me involved even when its out of hours and I hate it!

Scared.

My recent blackouts have me frightened back to sobriety.

1 Like

Glad to see you back. Got a game plan?

1 Like

Excited! Advertising is paying off.

1 Like

Ah but your going to be a team leader my friend. So take a step outside that comfort zone buddy.:joy:

1 Like

Sobriety one day at a time until I can get a game plan in place. I am considering the HAMs approach this time around. I am gonna need to stay accountable for some time until i can really get my head around whats going on.

Whats the HAMS approach? I haven’t heard of it, which is not saying much at all.
What have you tried up to this point. I’m just curious, not trying to be nosey or anything.

1 Like