One word on how you feel today

Yeah we kinda do it differently in kitchens though, dont we? Thats the reality of it, sadly! It’s not just that but im in the pub, by myself, tucked in a corner with my headphones on…its pretty clear im quite alright but everyone on the course is on one big table pretending to be friends and getting to know eachother like they really give a shit! I don’t want to be included in it, its just not my style! Gah! Rant over

Can’t you make excuses and leave,or is it an “organised event”

Nah theres just the hotel room or this corner and im sick of the walls of the hotel room. Its cool, theres 16 of them, 7 have attempted, a few have walked past without trying now so I think theyre getting the message haha! God, im so fucking awkward lol

It is the Harm Reduction Abstinence and Moderation Support group. This is brought to you by the same ppl that give out free condoms and clean needles and support methadone clinics. Probably a little different than most people here who are in choice of full sobriety. Not trying to start a debate over it. That is just the method i want to go with at this time.

Yeah, your just enjoying being obstinate, aren’t you.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Have fun.

Im bored as fuck but idea of having to do small talk makes me squirm

Edit: Plus theyre all drunk

Geoff great advice.
Dres - those type of events are SO painful and I totally sympathise. That said, we never know if the others in the room are feeling equaly at odds and need a supportive smile from someone they dig. :wink:

Ah well - if they’re arsed forget my last comment and feck em :grin:

Creative :blue_heart:

2 Likes

regretting my past, i have wasted so much of my time on addictions, reality is kicking in.

Exhausted…I’m just done.

3 Likes

If you really want not to be bothered, bring a pad and pen and write down everything they do… theyll leave you alone pdq…:grin:

3 Likes

Feeling very sad rn.
Funny how emotions change.

1 Like

sobriety is a rollercaster bro, just got to hang in there.

2 Likes

Thanks. Just feeling very down

1 Like

Blessed. I am starting to focus on the positives in life and not the negative

2 Likes

Teenagers!! :sweat:

2 Likes

Wanting to run away

2 Likes

Rest and Recharge. Tomorrow gets here fast.

Exhausted. Tomorrow is day 7/7. Have been putting in alot of hours at work and I never sleep well. God give me the strength to mske it through one more day.

2 Likes