One word on how you feel today

Aching, physically :grimacing:

1 Like

You cannot change the pastā€¦itā€™s an energy sucking blackhole to feel regret. I understand, felt it too but you have te accept and move on!

2 Likes

PMS? I do :scream:

1 Like

Lonely. Is how i feel at the moment

Not pms anymore but the real thing :unamused:

Longdistance hug for you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Better (today than yesterday)

4 Likes

Hopeful :pray::blush:

1 Like

thanks, i appreciated, your absolutely correct.

clean and sober 43 days

1 Like

Sore - I have been working out, doing free weights, doing yoga, and spinning religiously for a while now. So today I am feeling it pretty badā€¦

2 Likes

Tired.

Sleep was kinda tough last night, 4:45 a.m. gym trip this morningā€¦and sitting at my desk staring at a computer all day todayā€¦Iā€™m crashing hard tonight.

1 Like

Good to hear @GVLNative!

Thatā€™s a great idea. Iā€™m a BIG list personā€¦ I even have a notepad in my bathroom because thatā€™s when I seem to remember everything that needs to get done as far as daily stuff goes :shower: As far as goals or things I want to do/try out eventually Iā€™ll write them on sticky notes and post on bathroom mirror :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Daffodils

6 Likes

24 hours is a long day, feeling like i got so much time in my hands, sobriety is good.

2 Likes

A little down. To make it one word alittledown lol. I will move past it. I have been and will continue to be blessed and taken care of by God.

6 Likes

Anxious :(:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sleepy :sleeping::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

Low.

I went to bed feeling very mellow but better, sadly this morning it isnā€™t. I donā€™t think it is ā€œmellowā€ Iā€™m feeling. Lets just say my husband gave me a completely unsolicited and out of the blue hug this morning and the look on his face can only be described as concern. I must LOOK low too.

1 Like