One word on how you feel today

Figidity
Hope it passes

2 Likes

HOPEFUL! :heart: Day 1

6 Likes

Productive - We did a lot of patch work on our house today and a bit of painting. Tomorrow we are going to finish the painting. My husband took the day off work as we have a crew coming to do all new flooring in our house and some other work. We are in Florida and are still dealing with Hurricane Irma stuff. It took us this long for the insurance company to finally cave and help us Thank God!

3 Likes

Exhausted :sleeping: is it friday yet?

Productive as well, Iā€™ve accomplished a lot this week!!! I am loving being sober. I am not sure how I survived before.

2 Likes

Betterā€¦:metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Reflective:- eight years today since my dad died way to young, first time Iā€™ve done this day sober

6 Likes

Content. Satisfied. Fulfilled. Happy. Joyous. Free.

2 Likes

Grateful! Today will be the last day that i chair the Saturday 6am Get It Together group of AA. Its been such a privilege this last 90 days to hear all the wonderful shares of my friends and celebrate people for 24 hours of sobriety all the way up to decades. I highly recommend anyone attending AA to volunteer to chair a meeting. Its helped me with my anxiety and public speaking so much and what better place to that than with my friends in recovery! Have a great day everyone thats full of love and serenity!

3 Likes

Happy to be sober. Happy that I have my family, my dog, my life. Happy for today. Just today.

Strongerā€¦:metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thats My Feeling today as well. Determined and Empowered!

1 Like

Connected :heart:

1 Like

Coffee-addicted! I gonna drink another cappucino in the :sun_with_face:! Mjam mjam :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Faster!! :metal:t2::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Anxious, want change not sure if Iā€™m ready for it

7 Likes

Also anxious but thats my own fault

Anxious. 2 weeks clean

1 Like

Thereā€™s plenty of good listeners here and maybe some answers for you too. Whatever it is. Life is what you make it, they say. I dont know who THEY are but maybe THEY have it all figured out already and all we have to do is listen to THEYā€¦ oops, i meant them. I hope it all works out well for youā€¦

Who are THEY and where do I find THEM?? I need answers and maybe a fortune teller LOL itā€™s really something Iā€™ve been struggling with for a handful of years, and Iā€™m just ready for change but donā€™t actually want to deal with all of it. Marriage is difficult ya know. And thank you!

6 Likes