One word on how you feel today

Surprised …

2 Likes

First week is tough, but you can do it! Hope your day gets a little better.

2 Likes

Depressed…

Hyperventilating…

1 Like

Anxious - The family is going to start trickling in tonight and tomorrow and the funeral is on Friday.

1 Like

Restless/weary at the same time. Weird…
:honeybee:

1 Like

Contemplative

2 Likes

Helpless - for other people that I care about who are struggling

4 Likes

In a funk… not the dancing kind. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Tender.
Ended up in the ER this morning around 3am till a little after 2pm. Worried and scared something happened after my infusion for my crohns on Tuesday. Turned out being a few kidney stones being passed, mixed with a minor kidney infection from it bc I’m immunocompromised and my ulcers flaring up from reaction to my steroid therapy for the crohns.

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are about if getting a antibiotic, steroid, and pain killer therapy one time in the hospital ER is relapsing? They offered me a pain killer script which I declined but the pain was that unbearable I accepted the diluadid shot from the DR.
Curious what people’s opinions are on that? Is it a relapse?

2 Likes

Getting a shot for bad pain is not relapsing. Getting a script for painkillers and taking more than you’re supposed to at one time is a relapse in my opinion. But it’s objective I guess.
I don’t know if you’re in NA but NA has a whole book called “In Times of illness” which is a good read

2 Likes

I’m feeling alone

2 Likes

Yeah I had a talk with my sponsor afterwards bc being so fresh of relapsing and opiates being my DOC I was concerned and wanted to gauge other people’s opinions on it. I passed on the script bc I know myself and 1 every 6 hours is not happening and that’s fine I just need to be aware of that at this stage in my recovery.
Thanks for you input! Much appreciated

1 Like

Humored…

Unsettled without a cause

1 Like

Ready !:blush::blush::blush:

Can you please just delete my account?

1 Like

Awake!(101010)

1 Like

Pretty rested body seems to be getting better as time goes on lost of hard work :sunglasses:

Story of my life… My daughter goes with hee dad every other weekend as well. I think i have to change something to figure out how to resist the cravings… Its lile a continuous cycle… In my head i want to quit frfr but i also think about summer time and with me living on the lake its hard to not drink when everyone else is. But i just have to stay positive and find new friends i guess. ??

1 Like