One word on how you feel today

Went for a run! Do you work out?

1 Like

Amazing I wish I was a runner! Iā€™m very slowly starting to get more active!

1 Like

Awesome! We all start somewhere! I didnā€™t start working out really, until about two years ago.

There are two threads here on the Forum if you need a little motivationā€¦ the Working On Working Out thread and the Strava thread if you have that app.

Acceptance

What did you start out doing??

1 Like

Update: pissed off.

Oh man :thinking:ā€¦ I started off with what I was comfortable with and pushed myself little by little. The first month of working out I thought I had the flu- my entire body hurt/I felt awful and didnā€™t understand how or why people got into working out in the first place lol. NOW I get it!!

3 Likes

Unwell :frowning: but cant pinpoint with what im exhausted but sleeping well and just feel bla in general

Yeah im just doing what i can for now!

1 Like

Unbreakable.

Heavy, as in Iā€™m fucking exhausted lol

Fair2Midlin

Frustrated

1 Like

On a sugar high
9 days sober. 3 evenings Ben and Jerrys. Something else to quit :-). Hoping this is just a faze.

1 Like

I packed in some ice cream at the beginning. Go with it. It will taper with time.

Uncertianā€¦

Feeling weak. Almost 3 days soberā€¦

Your body and brain are working hard to heal themselves at this stage, and adjusting to this new path. It can use up lots of energy and make us feel weak. Be kind to your body and make sure your needs are being met, to help it along during this difficult period. As long as you do not pick up, this stage of healing will let you become stronger to continue facing the challenges of recovery. If youā€™ve got supports and coping skills in your toolbox, they help. Hang in there, bringing back the sober you is worth it! And welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Today Im starving lol

2 Likes

Sad about the foolish things Iā€™ve done to myself and others.

1 Like