One word on how you feel today

Irritated. Went to Palm Sunday Mass tonight, the priest was obviously drunk. Reminded me of old Irish priest in the parish I grew up in.

2 Likes

Today is my first Saturday clean in I donā€™t know how long. I get paid every Saturday and by Sunday I would usually be broke. My DOC had a tight grip on me. I am worried that I may not be strong enough to overcome the urges that I keep feeling inside. I almost feel heartbroken, I keep telling myself that I canā€™t fail, that I love myself to much to use again. I also love my sons to much too. That feels better I put it out there, lol thank you all

2 Likes

Worried or confused.

1 Like

Stressed/Shitty

1 Like

Pained - headache again :frowning:

1 Like

Excited! (winter is hereā€¦)

2 Likes

Upbeat and alert.

How about a Bitmoji instead.

T-minus 3 hours until I can pass TF out.

4 Likes

Amused

7 Likes

Rested ( I got some good sleep last night)

2 Likes

Optimistic

1 Like

Scatter-brained. The benzo withdrawals are making it very difficult for me to function at work.

Relaxed. I bought a weighted blanket and i might not leave the house today.

5 Likes

Humored!!!

2 Likes

DisconnectedšŸ˜ž

Awesome! Iā€™ve always thought about purchasing one. I donā€™t have a weighted blanket, but I sleep with several on me and canā€™t if there arenā€™t enough.

1 Like

I got this one at target. They seem to becoming more common for everyday comfort.

1 Like

Unstoppable

1 Like

Sadā€¦the Notre dame is on fireā€¦https://edition.cnn.com/world/live-news/notre-dame-fire/index.html

6 Likes

Brokenā€¦

5 Likes