One word on how you feel today

Sleepy, but extremely well. Night two out of three- tonight, then off for Easter weekend with my bunnies :rabbit::rabbit:

6 Likes

Insightful

A little groggy, but at least we know it’s nothing to do with drinking last night, so yippeee!!

Energized and satisfied
After 6 days off of work I finally had enough energy today to style myself 'cause I felt pretty and go to the city, enjoyed the warm weather and got me some goodies aka makeup :heart_eyes: and food of course.
Laying on my couch and watch Solomon Kane (:heart: James Purefoy)

2 Likes

Scared, and not sure how to explain it.

1 Like

Extremely weak (mentally) and tormented

1 Like

Inne3dofcoffee

1 Like

Hopeful.
Visited my buddy at a detox facility and hes willing to talk with someone for more help. His life unraveled very fast following his relapse.

4 Likes

Bumblebees :slight_smile:

1 Like

ANGRY.
Feel like destroying things…

1 Like

I feel content

1 Like

Gratitude for the fellowship of other drunks.

6 Likes

Determined.

Ashamed…

Once u get them out of your system you will feel better and more positive about things. I know they used to make me feel goodat first but then i became the biggest bitch and just moody af… And the next day would just suck unless i had more… Then the cycle repeats and it just gets deeper into the dark for me. Praying for you to have strwngth to overcome your battles… Im having a rough tume with my alcohol cravings. Im on day 16… All i can think about is ketel one with cranberry… Smh… Still not gonna drink but shitttttttt

2 Likes

Carryingon

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Grateful for new friends and old friends.

And always astounded by people who are not alcoholics and how they can take or leave it. It just doesn’t compute. My heartfelt puzzlement is a reminder that i am not and have never been like that.

6 Likes

On the edge!

3 days sober… mood keeps fluctuating between-

Will I fall back again into extreme auto-pilot?

&

“I’ve got this!”

At the moment, the latter is higher though! :heart:

1 Like

Confident. Day 5 and a Friday are about to be over successfully. Had dinner with the lady, she ordered a drink but I just had water. Came home already and about to watch a movie. Then wake up to day 6.

1 Like