One word on how you feel today

:pensive: lonelyā€¦

Delighted :wink:

1 Like

How are you doing today? Little better?

We are here for you :two_hearts::hugs: whatā€™s going on?

Is this what happy is? Lol itā€™s been awhile but Iā€™ll take it right now

1 Like

Disturbed.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a pretty far out rock group, just kidding lol

3 Likes

I donā€™t find that at all amusing under the circumstances.

1 Like

Adoration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad I feel great and was just trying to lighten the mood, I will log off and not come back. I am not here to hurt anyones feelings I do apologise

Donā€™t worry bud. Donā€™t stop using the app.

11 Likes

Confused and frustrated. Trying to get someone to talk to you about a situation and it feeling like talking to a wall. ā€œI donā€™t knowā€ cannot be the answer to everything!

Fabutastrous

Hoping you donā€™t leave

3 Likes

Happiness : )

3 Likes

Iā€™m feeling wonderfully sober

2 Likes

Copacetic.

Man its a good day to be alive. Was productive, got some work done, helped one of the kids friends, played with the kids, loved on the wife. Pretty much how I want to spend every day off.

@Geostorm stick around, I found it a good attempt at lightening it up.

@Addictive whatā€™s got you disturbed, and combative?

6 Likes

Discouraged.

Itā€™s just a feeling Iā€™ve been having lately. Iā€™m surrounded and supported heavily by my family and recovery friends in NA but outside of that it feels like a small world. Ya know? Iā€™m just coming to terms that my friends circle will get smaller when people donā€™t want to invite me to do things unless it involves drinking. People say they feel awkward around me now if they have a drink at our meal, etc even though Iā€™ve explained itā€™s ok, Iā€™m ok with it. It makes me feel bad that now I have guilt that I might be making people uncomfortable :persevere:. Only 65 days in and this road slowly is taking a weird turn. Iā€™m trying not to feel bad or get sad but am starting to.

Although I now have my topic for my meeting Wednesday, Iā€™m chairing for the first time so this feeling will be a good thing to discuss!