One word on how you feel today

Relaxed may be because weekend is comingšŸ˜€. Planning to watch Dunkirk with family and have dinner at some quite place.

I feel blessed :ok_hand:

More me :v:ļø

1 Like

Comfortable

Overwhelmed

Strickenbylethargy

SohappyitisFridayandIamsobermindedandcontent

1 Like

Good, day 5!

Gutted
Relapsed. Back to day one. But will keep positive.

1 Like

Youā€™ll get there Bear!

1 Like

Positive:grin:

Ready, I am ready to take the next step into a new me.

What changes are you planning to make? Make them fun and interesting, it helps you stick to your plans for the new you. I am out on my mountain bike tomorrow and hiking on Sunday.

1 Like

Today I feel grateful. I am grateful for being able to channel my power and energy in a way which is useful for me and for others.

1 Like

I have a while list of museums and art galleries and the like that I have never been to, I have furniture Iā€™ve been saying I was going to strip and repaint forever (recently acquired new ones, too. Lol), i am moving at the end of the montg so i want to diy a bunch of stuff for my new place, I want to try all the charcuterie in the city, I have been looking for classes to take and found a lot of free or donation based ones in my interest area, I am going to get my bike fixed and bike more, the local outdoor market has a food event every weds, more dog walks and coffee with sober friends, all sorts of things!

1 Like

Excited and happy. If i had a tail I would be wagging it frantically now.:dog2:

3 Likes

Tiredā€¦but hopefull
Tucked up in bed. Itā€™s been a productive day.
Iā€™m gonna crack this. Iā€™m not gonna be controlled by a chemical or a fluid

3 Likes

Upliftedbytheexampleofothers

2 Likes

Ok, I am felling ok

1 Like

Amazing!!!

1 Like