One word on how you feel today

Obsessive.

My thoughts on replay over and over. Shame and guilt are helping me to obsess over things I can’t change.
Prayer is helping. I’m doing it every 3-5 minutes. Ugh :expressionless:

1 Like

Two words. On Course

1 Like

Steady.

A day of downs and strength. Still persevering!

1 Like

Uneasy. Went to a party last night with old friends. Drank sparkling water. All the moms had cups of wine. Felt like everyone knew why I wasn’t joining in.

1 Like

Defeated…

1 Like

Keep positive

1 Like

Positively-Exhausted

…Hey, it’s hyphenated so still one-word right? While a tired/groggy Monday - I’m feeling good and inspired - I’ll hit 21 days (3 weeks) tonight! Lots to look forward to!

3 Likes

Congrats on 21,three weeks. Big step.

1 Like

My word for today is, “gay”.

I feel quite gay today although i am a fully blown heterosexual married man.

Its just… last night when i was looking up at all the stars in the clear nights sky it reminded me of all the hot guys out there.

1 Like

Strong :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy, excited and scared. All at the same time.

1 Like

CoveredinlimewashandIcan’tgetofftheGoddamnedcouch

3 Likes

Blessed and happy

1 Like

Purposed

Finally settling into my new lifestyle, visioning my next set of goals, ready to kick ass!

4 Likes

Joyful.
Booking tattoo today.

5 Likes

Pensive
Just a few days till the one month mark and going strong but friendships and relationships and friendships seem to be desentagrating!

3 Likes

Relieved. Yesterday was an extremely tough day to get through. Had cravings from 9 am until 7:40 pm. But I made it through and I’m proud! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Relaxed. Visiting my mum. Sun is out. Sat in the garden soaking up good vibes from this site.

5 Likes

They do graffiti different in my home town. Bristol, England. From small to very big…

4 Likes

Shaky (first day here)

2 Likes