One word on how you feel today

Well my dear, I’m afraid you’re going to have to be lined up with the countless other relapsers, be stripped of your AA Big Book and ultimately executed by firing squad. Look Darlin, the number of alcoholics who go back to the drink is astounding. You MUST keep at it until you’re so sick and tired of it all. Then and only then will it take! Big Hugs and all the best!

3 Likes

You’ve still got 30 days under your belt Tiffany - fuck it, reset and learn from the slip, no problem.

2 Likes

Empty :weary::disappointed::sob:.

1 Like

Smug. I feel like a smug asshole today. Because i am really starting to believe i can beat my alcoholism… 68 days sober.

2 Likes

Fullofwind-yetoddlynotflatulent

1 Like

Wats up. You ok.

Happy with life. Sooooo happy.
Only on day 8 but still massive progress in my eyes.

2 Likes

Happy but lonely at the same time

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: crazy

3 Likes

Empowered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Over saturated.

2 Likes

Shaky :neutral_face:

i feel frightened and determined at the same time!? next week i don’t have to work and i just was daydreaming that i could enjoy some alcohol then. no one would know. only a tiny bottle. i don’t have to tell anyone, i just could go on as if nothing had happened. but the next second i thought: why are you thinking about this sh** ? remember how you felt, the hangover, the red eyes, the sickness in your stomach, the fog in your mind? this is really weird. two powers in my head fighting. scary.

I’ve had that feeling too of what will just one little drink hurt, no one will no. Then I yell at my alcohol brain and think rationally - it obviously won’t just be one little drink, more like an entire bottle of wine or several cans of twisted tea or whatever the hell I’d be drinking. AND even though “no one would know”, I would know. That thought is scarier than if other people did know because I would beat myself up and feel like absolute crap. No matter how great that one glass of wine or one drink would be, it will never be better than how I great I feel about myself sober. :heart:

3 Likes

Free.

I feel free today. Not free as in free beer not free as in free open source software but free as in free willy. Yes the whale. You know a whale right? The fish with the biggest dick in the ocean? Yeah a whale.

I feel free like that Cream song… eh… what do you call it…? oh yeah… it’s called, “i feel free”.

Did you know ginger baker used a glockenspiel in this song? During the build up to the chorus you can hear it. It really makes it. Now dont confuse the glockenspiel with a triangle. I know you can hit the same note on an orchestral triangle… but ginger baker used a glock. I know this for a fact. Now it was only for the recording on disreali gears… live they just missed it out.

The song sucks live because of this.

3 Likes

Busy, everything is so effing busy.

1 Like

Willy was a mammal, blowhole and all. As are all whales. You were just kidding when you called him a fish.

4 Likes

Alive

• Focused on living in the present
2 Likes

Happy :grin:

2 Likes

Determined

2 Likes